Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celebrity Foot Dream

1. Default

I always have foot dreams about Joe McElderry, nothing big, just something like finding a new picture of him barefoot. I always check my computer to see if it's real. Obviously they never are.

I've had one about Trevor Donovan and Conor Maynard too but I can't remember them.

The best one was probably Jonas of lonelygirl15 if anyone remembers him. We were sleeping head to toe on a single bed, so his feet were bare and pretty much right in my face, I couldn't take my eyes off them, until he said "you like that don't you", I looked up at his face but before I could respond, he pressed his foot into my face. I was sniffing them and repeatively licking them from the heel up his arch to his toes.

Thanx mewlovesfeet and again thanx to all who continue to post.

3. Default

I kind of hate having celebrity foot dreams. Been having them since I was a kid and it's always something like, I'm watching TV in the dream and there's a special barefoot episode or something. I get all excited in the dream because I'm FINALLY seeing some footshy celebrity's feet.

But then I wake up and that footshy celebrity is still footshy.

I had only two dreams about Male Celebrity feet ! it's weird because the two guys I dreamed about even though I have pics of their feet they are not like the regular guys Whom I have had " FEET CRUSHES " on for a long while . One guy is Joe Manganiello ... I was just walking down 42nd street here in NYC and I walked into a ShoeShine Parlor and all of a sudden I'm naked ! I get down on my knees to cover myself and when I looked up to see who was watching me there was a guy in a chair who turned out to be Manganiello ! He asked me would I like his jacket to cover myself and I said No your feet would do just fine and I took off his shoes and socks and started licking & sucking on his feet ! The other guy was Ritchson ( aquaman from Smallville ) I just remember seeing him at the Gym taking off his clothes and when he took off his shoes and socks I was just starring at his feet . He eventually left the locker room and I went into his locker and stole his Socks ! Silly dreams but as they say Sometimes they "CUM" true ! lol
    Last edited by juice; 08-20-2013 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juice View Post
    I had only two dreams about Male Celebrity feet ! it's weird because the two guys I dreamed about even though I have pics of their feet they are not like the regular guys Whom I have had " FEET CRUSHES " on for a long while . One guy is Joe Manganiello ... I was just walking down 42nd street here in NYC and I walked into a ShoeShine Parlor and all of a sudden I'm naked ! I get down on my knees to cover myself and when I looked up to see who was watching me there was a guy in a chair who turned out to be Manganiello ! He asked me would I like his jacket to cover myself and I said No your feet would do just fine and I took off his shoes and socks and started licking & sucking on his feet ! The other guy was Ritchson ( aquaman from Smallville ) I just remember seeing him at the Gym taking off his clothes and when he took off his shoes and socks I was just starring at his feet . He eventually left the locker room and I went into his locker and stole his Socks ! Silly dreams but as they say Sometimes they "CUM" true ! lol

Very hot dreams Juice and sorry Tenchichan about your disdain for celebrity foot dreams.

Cool Update Dream 2

I just had another celebrity foot dream this time involving Justin Timberlake although i don't remember much of it.The dream was sorta James Bond like with Justin chasing after me in a hotel only for me to eventually gain the upper hand over Justin.I then force Justin to go back to his room he's staying at and have him take off my shoes and worship my socks then my feet but then I decide after awhile to worship Justin's socks and just when I was about take his socks off the alarm wakes me up thus ending my dream.

Not really celebrities, but I've had dreams involving characters from movies

When I was in my late teens there was a schlocky horror movie called Warlock starring Julian Sands. In the film if you draw a symbol in the dirt and nail it while said Warlock is barefoot it pins him to the spot. I dreamed several times of me doing that to pin him down and rub my cock all over his helpless bare feet wedging my dick inbetween his toes lol! Very intense wet dreams.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Julian Sands Warlock.jpg   warlock-1989-05-g.jpg   julian-sands-1390104331.jpg   julian-sands-11660-photo-large-5.jpg   Julian Sands Nude.jpg