Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Real-Life Newsmakers

Default Michael Essing

The 26yo guy is in the Guinness Book Of World records for walking barefoot through Germany in round about 95 days. He has shoe size 16.5!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Footlover28 View Post
    The 26yo guy is in the Guinness Book Of World records for walking barefoot through Germany in round about 95 days. He has shoe size 16.5!
    He's a cutie -- did you , by any chance, "cum" across him in your day-to-day affairs?

Quote Originally Posted by footmonster View Post
    He's a cutie -- did you , by any chance, "cum" across him in your day-to-day affairs?
    Unfortunately, I never met him in real life... I stumbled upon him while googling around...and I'm pretty amazed 'bout his big, big feet!

Jason DaSilva documentary filmmaker who at the age of 25 was diagnosed M.S. and began documenting his struggle with the disease over the years and gradual loss of motor functions in the film When I Walk.

A wedding photo from groom Tyler Foster who was trying to do a toe touch but accidentally kicks one of the bridesmaids in the face and splits his pants has gone viral with over six million views on Reddit after he posted.

Andres Amador renowned sand artist who art has been featured on various news programs.

Josh Brandon is claiming to be the highest paid sex worker in the U.K. making around ?4,00($6,399) a night or around ?360,000 a year which is more than what the British PM makes and prides himself on his twinkish and slightly androgynous looks.Brandon says he wants to reform being a sex worker into a legitimate business.

Passenger shaming is new trend going around that intends to shame air passengers who engage in inappropriate behavior on the airplane(ex. such as loud singing,placing one's feet on top of another person's seat or going barefoot) by taking pictures of the offender and placing them on social media.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by aso49red View Post
    Passenger shaming is new trend going around that intends to shame air passengers who engage in inappropriate behavior on the airplane(ex. such as loud singing,placing one's feet on top of another person's seat or going barefoot) by taking pictures of the offender and placing them on social media.
    I was just about to do this same story!!!