Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Real-Life Newsmakers

Quote Originally Posted by footmonster View Post
    Great! Thanx for contributing!!!
    U R Welcome!

Cool Newsmakers

Great idea for a posting, thanks Footmonster!

Now if we could only find Steve Kornacki from Salon/MSNBC or Chris Lemon from CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by floridason View Post

Now if we could only find Steve Kornacki from Salon/MSNBC or Chris Lemon from CNN.
    I agree Floridason this is a geat Thread ... I would love to see That Tall very handsome "Craigslist Killer" feet but he's dead now and the sexy yet still very handsome John Tess feet , former host of Entertainment Tonight ... I've searched the NET but came up empty ... I'll keep looking though !
    Last edited by juice; 08-20-2013 at 09:49 AM.

4. Default Robert Cole - burglar

Back in April, Robert Cole allegedly tried to break into the home of Denay Houston and her husband. The homeowner found Cole, hogtied him, and left him barefoot on the lawn for police:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wBb1Lq_diE
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by juice View Post
    I agree Floridason this is a geat Thread ... I would love to see That Tall very handsome "Craigslist Killer" feet but he's dead now and the sexy yet still very handsome John Tess feet , former host of Entertainment Tonight ... I've searched the NET but came up empty ... I'll keep looking though !
    Thanx guys - I hope others will contribute to making this thread grow!!!

Cool John Tesh

Juice, several years ago I connected through LAX going to Hawaii. John, his wife, Connie Selleca and their kids were waiting to board the flight. He is much better looking in person than on TV but sadly he was wearing shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by juice View Post

7. Default Steven D. Green - soldier, rapist and murderer

In 2006, Army private Steven D. Green was arrested on charges of raping an Iraqi woman and killing her and three family members about 20 miles south of Baghdad. While ultimately spared the death penalty, he will instead serve a life sentence:

Juice, several years ago I connected through LAX going to Hawaii. John, his wife, Connie Selleca and their kids were waiting to board the flight. He is much better looking in person than on TV but sadly he was wearing shoes!
    I know ... how sad ! lol ... I've seen lots of pics of John Tesh in casual attire but in All of them he had his feet covered ! He's in his 60's Tall & still sexy as Hell !!!
    Last edited by juice; 08-22-2013 at 11:56 AM.

9. Default Stuart Hughes - barefoot runner

UK boat builder Stuart Hughes, 35, took part in the Great Manchester Run barefoot to raise money for the Wooden Canal Boat Society. "I often walk home from work without my shoes, it's just so much better for your body to go barefoot":

10. Default Joseph Michael Kai-Tsu Liu - barefoot runner

Joseph Michael Kai-Tsu Liu aims to run across two continents barefoot while raising money for education. He left his native Montreal, Canada on July 2nd and plans to complete his mission in Tierra del Fuego, Argentina in 2015: