Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Craigslist hookups advice

Quote Originally Posted by Serph789 View Post
    Hi! I was wondering if I could get some advice on hooking up on Craigslist for foot worship sessions. This is my first time and I'm really close to negotiating a potential hook up with a really attractive guy. I'm really nervous though because I don't want to get myself in any sort of sticky situation, no pun intended. I'm rather uncertain on how to go about establishing a location to have the meeting. I want it somewhere semi public just for safety purposes but a lot of the guys come forward with the idea of meeting at their houses and it kinda is sketchy to me. Any location suggestions? Tips? or anything related? Your help would be most appreciated!
    CL sucks. Get Grindr, Scruff or Adam 2 Adam. I've met up with lots of guys through those apps/sites. =-) Just put FootLover or something like that in your profile name and you'll be shocked by how many curious guys message you.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dc777 View Post
    CL sucks. Get Grindr, Scruff or Adam 2 Adam. I've met up with lots of guys through those apps/sites. =-) Just put FootLover or something like that in your profile name and you'll be shocked by how many curious guys message you.
    Grindr is an abomination.It is a cesspool for racist and ignorant scum.I for one will never use it for anything whatsoever