Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Craigslist hookups advice

1. Smile Craigslist hookups advice

Hi! I was wondering if I could get some advice on hooking up on Craigslist for foot worship sessions. This is my first time and I'm really close to negotiating a potential hook up with a really attractive guy. I'm really nervous though because I don't want to get myself in any sort of sticky situation, no pun intended. I'm rather uncertain on how to go about establishing a location to have the meeting. I want it somewhere semi public just for safety purposes but a lot of the guys come forward with the idea of meeting at their houses and it kinda is sketchy to me. Any location suggestions? Tips? or anything related? Your help would be most appreciated!

Default hi

meet in a public place FIRST, then if all goes well, follow him back or even better, u can both split the fee of a cheap 40 dollar motel
    don't ask for trouble, safe than sorry

Default Craigslist... ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Serph789 View Post
    ...I was wondering if I could get some advice on hooking up on Craigslist for foot worship sessions....
    The best piece of advice I can offer you about hooking up on Craigslist is: go elsewhere.

Please don't be surprised if your potential date suddenly evaporates the day before you're supposed to meet. I have been in your situation several times in the many years I've perused Craigslist, only to be stood up every time by someone who not only never responded when I wrote to ask "Why?", but closed his account, deleted his ad, and canceled his e-mail address.
    S. ''Boots'' McGraw
    FootBuddies message boards moderator
    bubbafeet.com webmaster
    http://www.bubbafeet.com
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17366
    BootsMcGraw a.t zoho d.o.t c.o.m (Bite my ass, address harvesters!)

Quote Originally Posted by Serph789 View Post
    Hi! I was wondering if I could get some advice on hooking up on Craigslist for foot worship sessions. This is my first time and I'm really close to negotiating a potential hook up with a really attractive guy. I'm really nervous though because I don't want to get myself in any sort of sticky situation, no pun intended. I'm rather uncertain on how to go about establishing a location to have the meeting. I want it somewhere semi public just for safety purposes but a lot of the guys come forward with the idea of meeting at their houses and it kinda is sketchy to me. Any location suggestions? Tips? or anything related? Your help would be most appreciated!
    Try to ask for a photo of them doing a specific thing just to make sure they aren't sending you someone else's pics. That's what I tend to do.
    And talking on the phone before you actually meet is also a good idea. If you think they seem a bit sketchy, agree to go out for coffee or something nearby first.

5. Default

thanks for all of your advice! I actually did manage to have my first ever foot worship session! (i'm no longer a foot virgin ha!) it was something new is all I can say. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either, it was just different.

The planets have aligned for me twice: one guy I met on here (he had posted a personal ad) and one guy I met on match.com. Neither one wanted to get together again, but I enjoyed it both times.

Probably a good idea to think about why you didn't enjoy it so much--just not your thing? the other guy wasn't your type or wasn't into it? or were you afraid to let go & really enjoy it?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ftslave67 View Post
    The planets have aligned for me twice: one guy I met on here (he had posted a personal ad) and one guy I met on match.com. Neither one wanted to get together again, but I enjoyed it both times.

Probably a good idea to think about why you didn't enjoy it so much--just not your thing? the other guy wasn't your type or wasn't into it? or were you afraid to let go & really enjoy it?
    Thanks for asking ! Well see it was a combination of all the things you said but more so me being nervous about actually being able to do it. It stll hasn't fully hit me that I did it. Having said that maybe its just my first time so I feel that way but I have realized that while feet do get me "excited" when I look at pics online or on a hot guy in real life, I would much rather be fully into the guy, attracted to everything about him in order for me to enjoy his feet. Basically feet, while they are definitely a primary turn on for, me , I've come to the conclusion that I am more attracted to the guy I would much prefer to go on a date with a guy, be really into him as a whole. I just felt weird scampering off to suck on a strangers toes. I guess I'm weird haa but that's just me
    Last edited by Serph789; 07-20-2013 at 05:44 PM.

No, Serph, you're not weird at all. I understand & can relate. Fantasy usually doesn't align completely with reality. And I'd rather meet someone for a long-term relationship, but that hasn't happened, so I've decided to just enjoy what I can get when I can get it.

I'm with boots on this one ... " Go Elsewhere" ... Craigslist is far too dangerous especially NOW ! Too many Robberies and life threatening situations towards unsuspecting people . This might happen on other sites but the possiblity of being a victim of some sick perverted person is higher on that site ! Besides with all of these type of crimes Craigslist is Full of Undercover Officers luring people into certain situations to arrest them even if it's to make this site look even worst than it does now . Just a Large such Sting happened about a Month or so ago on Craigslist where 40-50 professional guys were lured into a sting operation some for minor hook-up offences but the undercover officers made some , NOT ALL , the Hook-ups seems worst than they really were ... These guys faces , names , and Job postions were put in the Newspaper and was all over the news ! The Undercover Cops on Craigslist First started their operation After that Well - to- do Bi-sexual very very Goodlooking Former Football Player and Med Student was caught Killing girls from Craigslist and than there were lots of robberies and other serious crimes that happened on that site ! The Cops tried to shut down that site but the owners fought back and won and they even tried to post warnings and certain other policies to try and stop people from being potential victims but the Cops wanted to do more so they intensified their efforts to try and curtail " Hook-up " activities by posting undercover officers all over that site ! So As far as I'm concerned that Site is Bad news for " ANY " Kind of Hook-up ! You do so at your own risk !!!
    Last edited by juice; 07-21-2013 at 02:19 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ftslave67 View Post
    No, Serph, you're not weird at all. I understand & can relate. Fantasy usually doesn't align completely with reality. And I'd rather meet someone for a long-term relationship, but that hasn't happened, so I've decided to just enjoy what I can get when I can get it.
    It's nice to have someone to relate to well in my case, for a while now I really wanted to be able to do it so now having done so and its out of my system, I am choosing to wait for the right person , who knows me and loves me back, to get my freak on with haa