Hey guys. Anyone in the Boston area (or closeby) into getting their feet worshipped? (Mutual would be great too.) Prefer guys younger than myself (I'm 49) but it totally depends on the guy. Let's say 18-50 or so. I'd REALLY like to find someone into roleplay who could help me play out a fantasy I've had for a long time (it would initially involve paying lots of attention to *your* feet, but could end up going both ways and getting into more activity, depending on how we decide to play things).

I'm 49, brown hair, blue/gray eyes, 5'6" 230 (chubby and working on losing some weight), size 9 feet.

I'm into any size feet, though big ones are always extra hot. Sweaty feet are fine, but they don't have to be. I also have some interest in white athletic sox, and sneakers (they could play a part in my fantasy too). Open to all types of guys, in terms of shape, etc - tall guys definitely turn me on, but I'm open.

All I ask is that you're cool with communicating a bit first (be able to express yourself in an email - intelligence is a turn on too), and that you have pics (at least face and perhaps feet) to share. I'll share pics with you as well. And that you're in my area and able to get around (if you're out in the boonies without a car we probably can't meet up, lol).

Finding someone willing to help me play out my roleplay fantasy (which involves something that happened - or, rather, that started but didn't happen as it might have - with a friend when I was younger) would be totally excellent. More details when we talk.

If you're interested/curious, feel free to drop me a line. You can send me a message here, or you can email me at footguy38@aim.com. If you do email me, please mention that you're responding to this post, so that I know who the hell you are, lol.

Jon