Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roommate caught his friend in action..

Thumbs up I totally agree

Hey Boots Mcgraw,
    I completely agree with you buddy, you just hit the nail right on the head, I'm so sick of the BS about sexual harassment, and all this stupid racial comments on tv, but the status of this country is going down, and you are absolutely right about all you posted...

Default I don't think the non-foot guy needs to "see a shrink"

He woke up and found someone "getting off" - which, I assume, he meant sexually.

Marginalizing someone's feelings and thinking HE should see a shrink is not a logical - or sensitive - perspective. This is called putting the blame on the "victim." This happens a lot in our culture, the idea that "Well, if you can't get past it, it's your problem." It's not even remotely the non-foot guy's problem. Period. He did nothing. He was sleeping. He is right to feel weird, now that he is aware that someone wasn't just looking at his feet, but was jacking off to them IN HIS OWN BEDROOM. C'mon, have some boundaries here, gentlemen. If this was a man who lived with a woman and the same scenario took place, it would be treated very differently. The man would be accused of being a pervert. But because we're guys, we tend to rationalize and belittle the OTHER person for not "getting past it," as though WE have the right to decide how long it takes someone to get over something. How long should it take a woman, for example to get "past" her husband punching her? A day? A week? A month?
    When it's YOUR situation, you will know when you're "past it." Nobody gets to tell you how long it takes to recover from a sexual violation, or physical or emotional abuse. That's bit like the rapist saying to the woman, "C'mon, didn't you like it just a little bit?" Sheesh, this kind of attitude should tell someone THEY have emotional problems. The footguy should see a shrink, as he's been doing this to many other guys. This is not an isolated incident, and it's not about sex. It's about control and power over others, and the only people who pull this are people who feel powerless. It's also indicative of some pretty serious emotional problems.

As for stupid racial comments? I'm in Paula Deen's corner. She may have been ignorant of what it felt like to be called such an ugly word, but that was, as the Carpenters song goes, "...long ago/and Oh so far away..." People use stupid words all the time.. So she said n*****. I had friends in high school (196 who used that word (privately, not to my face). When I found out about it - literally - 3 years ago, I just said to my friend, the one who admitted saying to to another Black guy (who was gay AND the class president, to boot! In 1969!!!) you're not hateful, and you were probably just trying it out to see what it felt like to say it. And you couldn't believe it came out of your mouth, and you felt terrible. That was then. Thanks for telling me and don't even think about it anymore (I was the only person he ever told that he said that). He's a good guy. I love him. I'm not dropping him for something he said almost 45 years ago. Even George Wallace got a second chance to become governor again when he apologized for his views in front of a church of Black people. And we said, if he can admit he was wrong, we should forgive him. The Food Network should learn the same lesson.
    Last edited by gbmcleod; 06-27-2013 at 12:05 AM. Reason: missing words
    Smiles cost nothing, but are priceless in their impact. Get yours today!

Unhappy Bothered by all of this

This senario kinda bothers me a bit, as I have ventured the same thing, letting my repressed liking for feet dominate me and my actions.

A while ago I have been plagued by one person bumming me for change all the time, knowing my weakness and not standing up for myself. He keep telling me that his feet hurt and he would peel his socks and feet, just tempting me. My bottled emotions deep inside of me. He would invite me to his friend's place, and he would ask me to get his feet rubbed. So, I obliged, fearing my temptation get the better of me I rubbed his aching feet to completion, the only thing that did the trick was to see him passed out. When that occured, I let it "out" literally, he woke up and was surprised at what I've done, so in order to keep him from really let me have it, I gave him more money as an act of apology -- all's forgiven.

I realized now that what I done was wrong and have pursued into something that may make the other party uncomfortable. I feel ashamed of telling this part of my life. I like feet and the need for companionship, but where I'm at, it's hardly anyone into feet, so I have to keep it hush-hush. After reading all of the comments, it just boggles the mind that we're still have to keep our likes hidden in plain sight. I don't know, maybe I believe in the live and let live, but...

Default One word.

Rubbish.
    Bobo.

Default Further thoughts

Be kind to your roomate/friend. You have found this website on which to complain. I think you just want attention. Post some pics of those irresistible feet of yours.
    Bobo.

Default My apologies.

I didn't realise that you had only read this story. I thought it happened to you! That's why I generally keep my big mouth shut.
    Bobo.
    Scooter, just delete my last three posts please. XOX, Bobo.