Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roommate caught his friend in action..

Thumbs up Roommate caught his friend in action..

I read this interesting story on a blog recently, what do U think of this story?

“Couple of nights ago my friend that I’ve known for about 4 years (now roommate) has a problem. I actually woke up in the middle of the night and he was at the foot of my bed looking at my feet, and getting off to them. I am in NO WAY homosexual, and I felt (and feel) completely violated. I confronted him and he had a super nervous breakdown (crying and whatnot) and he confessed that he’s been doing the same thing to his other roommates that he had throughout college. Since he’s a really good friend of mine, I really want to give him another chance but everything is WAY too weird, and I don’t feel comfortable sleeping in my own room. So, I asked him to leave yesterday and I just don’t know if I should give him a second chance or kick him out for good. I know that it is a SUPER serious crime, and if I had reported him that night.. he would of gone to jail for 10-15 years for sexual assault in the 6th degree, and be labeled a registered sex offender. What in the world should I do?”
    Last edited by zancrave; 06-20-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zancrave View Post
    I know that it is a SUPER serious crime, and if I had reported him that night.. he would of gone to jail for 10-15 years for sexual assault in the 6th degree, and be labeled a registered sex offender. What in the world should I do?”
    Huh??????

A shame that both parties are living in such shameful ignorance. There's hope in that the so-called victim has some compassion; the "perpetrator" has got to get out of his cycle of secrecy and get out there and meet some people who will let him indulge his fetish.

Holy Guacamole! You mean it's a crime now to jack off while looking at a guy's feet? I must have dozed off while Sarah Palin and Rick Santorum staged a revolution and passed new laws!
    We'd better pack an overnight bag and run for the border!

Wait! I think we're too late. Someone called Michelle Bachmann has made a citizn's arrest - and we're all under house arrest

House arrest! For ten to fifteen years! What ever shall we do to pass the time away? I think I have an idea, guys. Let's meet in the rec room in 5 minutes. Clothes optional. Only bare feet allowed. Wheeeee!

Default Roommate caught his friend...

WOW!!!! How stupid and ignorant is that??? The real question is did he like it, kinda sounds like this, and plus an accusation without evidence is irrelevant unless proven by pics or video, there has to be some kind of evidence to prove his case otherwise it falls under speculation... STUPID, STUPID, STUPID... So the guy has a foot fetish and likes male feet so freaken what. This roommate really has some dumb issues, and needs to get a life. I'm talking about the so called non foot roommate, I'm for the foot guy lol...

Quote Originally Posted by ftlaudft View Post
    Holy Guacamole! You mean it's a crime now to jack off while looking at a guy's feet?
    Ugh, yeah. The guy has every right to feel violated. I don't think the foot guy deserves criminal punishment but if I were the guy I'd kick his ass out. That's his home, a place where he should feel comfortable and this guy has created an uncomfortable environment. How would you feel if you woke up one night and a roommate (that you have no attraction to whatsoever) was starring at you while he masturbates?
    Last edited by BootsMcGraw; 06-25-2013 at 11:06 PM. Reason: fixed quotes

Exclamation #1 Rule - DO NOT GET CAUGHT SMELLING THE CHEESE

I can see why someone not into feet could be uncomfortable with the situation however he said this is a good friend.

How about talking to him and trying to understand him?

Perhaps even trying to find a solution. A good friend should love you and accept you no matter what. Sometimes shit happens. But you clean it up and move on.

I have a feeling ( from him insisting he is not homosexual) that perhaps his biggest shock (and perhaps real disgust) was to learn about the possibility of his roommates being gay.

Not that being into male feet makes you gay but someone who doesnt know much about the subject will assume that automatically.

I think he overreacted but the foot fetishist should have known that being caught could bring some trouble.

The sad part is a friendship is being lost.

Oh well. I was always wondering what could happen if you get caught smelling someones feet while they are sleeping...Now I know it could trigger an angry reaction.

However I doubt calling the cops would do anything.

-911 what's your emergency

-I caught my roommates smelling my feet

- (operator start laughing)

7. Default

Guys-- it's sexual assault. It doesn't matter who did who to what-- it's unwanted sexual contact, the genders and sexual orientations of the people involved have nothing to do with anything. CLEARLY the guy on the receiving end felt violated and justifiably so.

Your fetish does not give you the excuse to make someone else feel uncomfortable. PERIOD.

And when gays play the victim card like that, it makes us all look bad. We can't just sexually violate people left and right to see if they "like it." If this guy wanted to explore his fetish he should have done so like a responsible adult with another consenting adult. There is no excuse. The victim has every right to his feelings and to undermine them does damage to the both communities-- homosexuals in general and foot fetishists.

Honestly, this is a really clear example of the perpetuation of rape culture. The guy jacking off was completely in the wrong and we all want to defend him because he's "one of us."

Then what does that say about us if we want to include this guy amongst our ilk? That gay foot fetishists think they have the right to dictate what happens to other people's bodies when they're sleeping?

Look, I don't think anyone here is purposely trying to condone sexual assault, I'm just trying to get you guys to realize that's what you're doing. I know gays have been the victims for so long that our instinct is to jump in to protect one of our own, but honestly, that's the exact same thing sleezeball straight people do whenever a woman gets raped.

It's time to stop blaming the victims and time to start taking responsibility for our actions. Shit like this might have been partially excusable in the days when gay men couldn't be free to explore their sexuality in an open way, but that's not the age we live in. And people who do shit like this only try to force us back into the shadows to do what we do like its an ugly little secret.

I don't stand for that and I don't stand for sexual assault either. I'm not pointing fingers or trying to be the bitch here, I'm just asking that you take some time to think about this from a place of civility. Because honestly, this is no different then when a straight woman gets raped and nobody wants to believe her because "she was asking for it" or "she was a tease."

If the victim feels violated, that's his god given right and nobody has the ability to take that away from him. It doesn't matter that it was just his feet or just jacking off or that the victim was a straight dude. The minute you tell someone what they can do what their body or how they should feel about unwanted sexual contact, you're participating in rape culture.

Just ponder it over guys. We're better than this.

8. Default

Wasn't there a similar story like this, where a girlfriend woke up to a guy doing the same thing to her boyfriend?

9. Default

I agree that the "foot-fetish" guy should be more careful in a future. Such kind of recklessness could easily lead him into troubles in a future.
    As for another guy, if this continues to be such a big deal for him, he should probably see a shrink to consult whether he should come out of a closet. Otherwise it will progress more, and the next stop could be "everybody stares at me in a gym". Not a comfortable life.
    And about the court, any judge would dismiss such "rape case" at the first hearing for the lack of evidence. Don't be a laughing stock at the end.

To read a disturbing article about prison rape, go to Advocate.com and read the op-ed of Michael Lucas (creator of Lucas Entertainment) in the June 13 edition of "'Out."' He tells about his friend Milan Gamiani who was locked up for refusing to testify against a boyfriend and was beaten and raped brutally many times, by four different men, during his incarceration. The guards and others who should have been protecting him turned out to be part of the problem. It's a serious report on real rape.