Thread: Roommate caught his friend in action..

Threaded View

Thumbs up Roommate caught his friend in action..

I read this interesting story on a blog recently, what do U think of this story?

“Couple of nights ago my friend that I’ve known for about 4 years (now roommate) has a problem. I actually woke up in the middle of the night and he was at the foot of my bed looking at my feet, and getting off to them. I am in NO WAY homosexual, and I felt (and feel) completely violated. I confronted him and he had a super nervous breakdown (crying and whatnot) and he confessed that he’s been doing the same thing to his other roommates that he had throughout college. Since he’s a really good friend of mine, I really want to give him another chance but everything is WAY too weird, and I don’t feel comfortable sleeping in my own room. So, I asked him to leave yesterday and I just don’t know if I should give him a second chance or kick him out for good. I know that it is a SUPER serious crime, and if I had reported him that night.. he would of gone to jail for 10-15 years for sexual assault in the 6th degree, and be labeled a registered sex offender. What in the world should I do?”
    Last edited by zancrave; 06-20-2013 at 12:34 PM.