Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Youtube and their homophobic policy

Thumbs down Youtube and their homophobic policy

A video I posted got flagged for inappropriate content ( see picture for all the nudity it had on )

I could understand if Broke Straight Boys would have claimed the video or if they would have contacted me to delete it.

But it wasnt the case....

Yet Youtube let videos of girls smelling each others feet or guys smelling girls feet be posted on youtube with views of the 300 000 with lots of comments....

I had around 900 views with 13 comment.....

What the hell?

Even last night I had to allow the 13 comments to be viewed again because somehow they ALL got flagged by a lot of people.

Who does that? And I bet the video was also flagged by a lot of people.....

Homophobic? Jealous people from our own foot community?

Whatever happened to if you dont like it just move on?

It bothers me that you can flag a video with out having your identity shown because I would like to know who are the lame people.

And it bothers me even more that you cant even do anything about it because clearly if youtube let female foot worship be posted they dont care about this kind of material as long as its not gay oriented....

Why dont we all come together and start flagging those female foot worship video?

Just to see if youtube has the same policy for them or if they will actually review the content and still let it be online because it doesnt go against their term and policy!

Rant over. Goes back to the real world!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cute.jpg  

I agrre with all of your words!

How true those statements are.I have seen various male on male foot/sock videos that were fine one day then two weeks later the videos were flagged and had many negative comments on the these videos but all the male on female foot videos don't get the same treatment.

Example Comments:
    Male Worshiping Female Feet:
    He should be glad to be allowed to worship her pretty feet.
    How pretty her feet are.

Male Worshiping Male Feet:
    How Sick
    That's Disgusting
    That's Nasty
    WTF!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fructis View Post

And it bothers me even more that you cant even do anything about it because clearly if youtube let female foot worship be posted they dont care about this kind of material as long as its not gay oriented....

Why dont we all come together and start flagging those female foot worship video?

Just to see if youtube has the same policy for them or if they will actually review the content and still let it be online because it doesnt go against their term and policy!

Rant over. Goes back to the real world!

Heterophobia is never the answer to homophobia. Retaliating by flagging other videos is no way to go. Youtube won't suddenly change their stance, they'll just start banning everything. It will only lead to more hatred from both sides.

I agree. It's a bad double standard. If I had the wherewithal to do it I'd make my own Gay Foot Tube website that would always be kept free and we can post what we want. The straights can keep their icky girl feet.

Thumbs up You Tube's homophobia

YouTube used to have a British guy who could get regular blokes to take off their shoes and socks and show their barefeet in public. Most of them are quite good, but I guess they were flagged too many times, and YouTube deleted his account. His name is Graham, and all his videos including some new ones are all on Vimeo now. It's worth a looksee if you've never seen them, because as I said, they're quite good:

http://vimeo.com/user4024622

Quote Originally Posted by flickfire View Post
    YouTube used to have a British guy who could get regular blokes to take off their shoes and socks and show their barefeet in public. Most of them are quite good, but I guess they were flagged too many times, and YouTube deleted his account. His name is Graham, and all his videos including some new ones are all on Vimeo now. It's worth a looksee if you've never seen them, because as I said, they're quite good:

http://vimeo.com/user4024622
    Thanx!!!

YouTube is very homophobic. When I browse youtube for foot clips, I see videos of F/F foot worship, or M/F foot worship...those videos never get removed. And I seen videos that were posted for years! But yet they still remain. But soon as gay foot fetish is posted, it is moved instantly! I never understood that. Youtube will also remove gay videos that have links in description. I honestly believe, that once Youtube remove 1 of your videos, they put U on this list that monitor everything U post. And then proceed to give you (3) strikes. Sometimes they only give you (1) strike. Its crazy, and most definitely homophobic behavior.
    Last edited by zancrave; 06-20-2013 at 12:32 PM.

9. Default

I think it probably just seems like they're homophobic because there's a smaller percentage of male foot stuff on youtube than female. I'm sure they remove just as many female foot fetish videos from Youtube as they do male-- the difference is, there's tons and tons more hetero content out there.

It's like this, say there's 100 gay foot fetish videos out there and 1000 straight foot fetish videos out there and Youtube deletes 50 from both sides. To the gays, it looks like half of their videos were taken down. To the straights, it looks like a small percentage of their videos have been taken down.

When there's not a whole lot of content out there to begin with it can feel devastating when it's taken down. Straight foot fetishists have an easier time because their community is so much larger, it's like trying to fight a hydra-- cut off one head and two more grow back. We're a smaller, more tightly knit community and when one of us goes down it's more noticeable.

Thumbs up And we come together again

Thanks all of you fellow buds!

Great to see support and different opinions on the matter!

I guess its true. Since we are a small community and very few of us take the time to share what we have / find - it does feel rather sickening when our effort is deleted by society standard.

I also wasnt suggesting to flag every female foot fetish video. I was suggesting to flag one specific video just to see the result of it. If youtube would actually just delete it or if they would review the content first before taking any actions.

At the end of the day it wont accomplish anything anyways so there is no point in doing this. I guess I was just heated and not really looking at the big picture.

We are a very mature community. In the sense that we dont really fight each other and we embrace and accept for the most part the different taste within our own foot fetish world.

Its shows outside this forum when we actually can dislike a certain kind of videos or pictures but still keep it moving with out much thought or hate put into it.

Even in the real world. We are a different spices.We just let people be!

Keep up the class act guys and thanks again!

Also thanks for the awesome link. The guy has big balls made of steals to be asking random guys to show him their feet.