Thread: My first FAIL with feet!

1. Default My first FAIL with feet!

This happened some weeks ago. I was chatting with a guy on manhunt. That night was the first time I talked to him, and the first time I saw him in person.

When I arrived to his apartment, he was a tall (about 6'2), slim and handsome 20 year old boy. And what I most looked at?? Of course, his hands and feet!! He was wearing shoes, but his hands were already big and sexy. Then I thought "oh, my God, what a night I am going to have!!".

Well, we had sex that night, and I stayed to sleep at his apartment. But I didn't do anything with his feet. On the site, we had never talked about my strong foot fetish.
    The next morning, we woke up.....I started kissing and touching him. Although he was still asleep, I realised he was hard (as young jocks easily do), so I started touching down his feet, a little of his legs.....then I went down, and down....and I licked just a little bit his leg. I don't know if he liked or not, as he didn't moan of pleasure nor rejected it. Then, well.....I looked down and finally saw those big, manly wonderful feet....totally lickable! At that moment, I was horny as hell, you can imagine.

And when my tongue was close to his foot...he took it away from me. But first I thought maybe he was shy, maybe it was the first time. So I tried a second time....he took his feet and leg away from me, this time more violently.
    So I returned to his "upper part", kisses, some other things, and he jerked off (cummed).

Then, when I was putting my clothes to go home, I said "sorry for trying to do things that maybe you didn't like, it's just that I'm a little crazy in sex". He answered half smiling half serious that it was ok, but he clearly didn't like it by the expression in his face.

Well, it was about time for this to happen!! It can happen when you don't say a thing about feet previously.
    just wanted to shre this experience with you, guys!!

2. Default

The same situation happened to me on a few occasions. It really sucked, but I think it's better to try than regret not making a pass. Some guys are definitely uncomfortable with their feet, but society's attitude toward men's feet has been changing.

Sometimes I don't say anything..but now, before I meet a guy potentially for dating or doing something sexual..I will def mention that Im into feet. Cuz first I need to know what his look like and 2nd he gotta be able to let me have them if they are nice.

It may be a guy will withdraw his feet simply because he's afraid his foot scent will be a turn-off or that there's something about his feet you may not like. If you assure him right away with words, grunts, squeaks, that you really like what he has, he will be more comfortable with a new experience.

Default Always negotiate!

This is why I never, ever hook up with someone without first establishing that feet and all the things we do with them are A-OK.

It is like being invited to a party, but not being allowed to have a serving of your favorite dish. A kick in the groin, for sure.
    S. ''Boots'' McGraw
    FootBuddies message boards moderator
    bubbafeet.com webmaster
    http://www.bubbafeet.com
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17366
    BootsMcGraw a.t zoho d.o.t c.o.m (Bite my ass, address harvesters!)

Sorry that happened to you, cordobes82.

I agree that it's best to state that you're exclusively interested in footplay or enjoy mutual footplay upfront and would be open to other things, instead of keeping it inside. It's a slow process, but it's best to be honest.

7. Default

Yes, maybe I should've told him before. But...whatever, sometimes I like to explore new things. Many men liked when I first started playing with their feet
    without talking about it before.
    I can take the risk, what is the worst thing that could happen to me? Could he kill me? No! He can say "no" or yell at me, or hit me, but that's very unlikely.
    And I don't car if he doesn't want to see me again, it was just one night.

Thanks for the comments! I wanted to read other opinions.