Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Pay Foot Sites

Default Best Pay Foot Sites

I was wondering if anyone has any input or experiences they can share about some of the pay foot sites out there. I have done myfriendsfeet.com before and it is very good. How is mystr8m8s feet, xanderbeckett, or any of the others? Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!
    Last edited by footodor; 04-12-2013 at 04:35 PM.

Default Best pay foot sites

I think it depends on what you are exactly looking for. I prefer "in your face shots" of both soles, that is why malefeet4u.com is my favourite site. They update weekly with 4 galleries and two films. It is too bad that for several months 2 of the galleries are taken over from WilliamHiggins.com (candid photo sets). WH used to be a great foot friendly site in the past, but they have become rather boring recently as far as "foot shots" are concerned.

But 2 of the galleries at malefeet4u.com are still genuine foot galleries and they are mostly very well done (for my taste).

Mystr8m8sfeet.com is not bad, but I often wonder why they do nice shots of socked feet (soles) but only sometimes great shots of the naked soles as well. Another issue is that their photos are much smaller than those at malefeet4u.com.
    They update with two galleries and two films per week.

Thanks for the input. I'll check it out! I appreciate it!

4. Default pay sites

I'm an expert here...as I've subscribed to almost all of them at one time or another. I agree with Alessio completely...it certainly depends what you are looking for. Here is a brief overview of my thoughts on many of the most popular sites:

myfriendsfeet.com: The best of the best! A lot of something for everyone. Some of the hottest guys in the biz! Perfectly consistent with updates and VERY reasonably priced for what you get. Great video qualilty. NEVER overuses a model. Always fresh faces. An amazing megasite which keeps getting better and better!

jockfootfantasy.com: while VERY hot with the kink, the models repertoire of models is VERY limited. In spite of that, I was a regular subscriber....until the site started LIMITING DOWNLOADING OF CONTENT! Now the fool will cut off your account (which you paid good money to subscribe for) if you download too much. He wouldn't even tell me how much was too much and what he deemed acceptable. Avoid.

malefeet4u.com: I think this site has potential, but is very difficult (last I knew) to navigate and download from. The guys are often a bit too twinky for me (on average), and since it takes a very long time (last I knew) to download photosets (a link for a full set should be provided as it used to be on Williamhiggins.com), I have not been back for a few years. I agree with Alessio again: williamhiggins.com used to be a MAJOR force in foot fetish material. Almost every model and duo he shot involved sexy foot content. Now it is quite rare on the site and it is just another website among the masses. Sad.

I will resubscribe to mf4u soon and try to give an updated review if there are any major improvements. Overall, it is a very nice and well maintained site)

Toegasms.com: Was such an amazing site for so many years! Almost no more updates....Sad. I miss the good stuff they used to produce!

mystr8matesfeet.com: Good for the price, good production values. Not enough duo action for me. Very limited number of models. Vids are very short. Photosets rather small. Great webmaster who does a nice job and a bargain price, thought. A good value for a good amount of content. I do recommend.

studfeet.com: Very hot guys. Good production values, although I wish the vidoe sets were not split into 4 parts each. Very limited number of models...some of whom are really really overused in sets that are release very close together. Lots of potential. I subscribe every few months an do recommend.

polishboysfeet.com: Very hot polish models who get very adventurous. Doesn't seem to be updating as often as they used to. Fair production values. Rather limited number of models, but a very good value for the money required.

I think that is probably more info than you wanted...but with all of the money I've spent downloading from these sites (and many others) I felt that I have a pretty good "grasp" on the genre! Hope this is helpful!

5. Default Jock Foot Fantasy

Thanks for clearing up a mystery ive had unexplained for over half a year !! I also was a member of Jock Foot Fantasy for years and suddenly one day i went to access the site and was given a " forbidden to enter " message ??? Tried everything to access it and was unsuccessfull. Finally after a couple of days cancelled my membership, wasnt going to pay for something i dont have access too. Too bad i was a longtime member cause i have a major foot tickling fetish, and they supplied me with ample j/o material. But i did download many many of their vids, and sure i must have well exceeded band width, so that explains why i suddenly was forbidden to access the site. First time thats ever happened, mystery solved !!

Myfriendsfeet is in a class all its own! The best!

Cool Miffed about JFF, and not to be off topic but

Quote Originally Posted by luc View Post
    jockfootfantasy.com: while VERY hot with the kink, the models repertoire of models is VERY limited. In spite of that, I was a regular subscriber....until the site started LIMITING DOWNLOADING OF CONTENT! Now the fool will cut off your account (which you paid good money to subscribe for) if you download too much. He wouldn't even tell me how much was too much and what he deemed acceptable. Avoid.
    I am quite perturbed about that one. I was thinking about heading back there again, as they have been up and down on the content. Was not happy to know that he stopped the preview download -- why the webmaster did that is beyond me, at least I knew what I was getting before subscribing. I don't know, I may check it out again, but any other silly stuff, I won't venture there -- glad I did get to download what stuff they did have.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of pay sites:

There seems to be a few sites that cater to the foot fetish, now Kink Video do have "streaming videos" where it has some foot fetish scenes, even Underfoot. Also, there is Laughing Asians (maybe a bit in the $$), and another site called Footwoody (mostly on the twink side).

Just a few bits and pieces.

Smile How About................

FootFriends.com; no one mentioned that site, though it seems to have gotten stagnant of late.
    For me, watching the guys go at while licking & sucking their feet & toes really turns me on big time.

Thanks for the great advice guys! Luc, I really appreciate the individual descriptions...very helpful!

10. Default footfriends / Jockfoot....and beyond

Glad to help!
    Yes. That is the reason you got booted from JFF. And he doesn't even give you the courtesy of letting you know why he has booted you off and stolen your money! So Grimy. I hadn't even downloaded a lot of stuff, as I had subscribed so many times before (paying soooo much money!) that I already HAD most of his vids on my hard drive. I was just catching up with the new stuff that he had added in the few months since my previous subscription! I know that I have read complaints from other guys on this forum who have gone through the same thing. These practices will cost him in the long-run.

I did forget about footfriends.com. They are now beyond stagnant. No more hot vids. (IMHO). The footmen and footboys galleries have not had new vids in years! At one time they were about the best around, but I don't think they have a webmaster that is really into it anymore. It really shows. Most of the new content is from the Masterlewis.com site, and those files are pretty small and low-grade....even on the masterlewis site. I can not recommend them.

Mastertim.com - Don't even consider it! Nothing there but a bunch of links to youtube vids! Run in the other direction!!!

Beyond that....There is so much available for free....Don't know if I'm allowed to discuss it here, but I use a torrent client to download gigs and gigs of hot stuff. I do recommend a proxy or vpn service to keep things private. I also use a video capture program to grab copies of AMAZING vids on youtube, and VK.com (the Russian version of facebook...it can be VERY racy and kinky! If you look around you can grab amazing vids from stompcrush.com, badmasterboys, trickfighters.com, etc., etc. The possibilities are endless, and much of it is very cheap or free.

Happy hunting guys!
    Last edited by luc; 04-15-2013 at 07:09 PM.