Thread: Request - real experiences of members

Default Request - real experiences of members

I LOVE the pics posted but would also like to read about some foot experiences. One of the other sites has stories you can read but they tend to all be fantasy and usually so unrealistic and over the top i can't relate and they don't turn me on usually.

I hope this thread can bring out some of the guys both initiating footfun or especially the guys on the recieving end of a foot experience.

I've had the pleasure of both over the years, starting with a neighborhood friend as a kid, some gr8 college years and even a few since.... [content deleted by moderator]

[moderator comments:] Folks, We don't need to hear about your childhood sexual exploits. This is no different than posting pics of underaged children, and will be deleted just like those photos.]
    Last edited by BootsMcGraw; 03-27-2013 at 08:44 PM. Reason: improper content

2. Default me too

I, too, had a friend who was incredibly ticklish. I would tickle him into submission by tickling his ribs and stomach, then I would pull off his shoes and socks. He claimed to hate it but he always hung in there while I was doing it.

As I'm sure most of us did, I used to figure out ways to see different guys feet. Then I would catagorize them with ugly, decent or really nice. Of course, those with really nice feet got moved to the top of the list of friends who I would want to hang out with.

Interesting times, indeed.

3. Default

I mentioned this briefly before but I'll go into detail.

I got to meet Joe McElderry, yes THE Joe McElderry, as in celebrity love of my life Joe McElderry! This was the third time I've been lucky enough to meet him at one of his shows. The first time, I was quite shy, I hardly said anything. Second time, I gave him a really nice hug and had a picture with him, when I looked down, he was Sockless and so his ankles were showing, I didn't do anything. However the third time, he was Sockless again, after he signed a few of my stuff and had a quick picture, he went to chat to the next person. Obviously I was taking pictures of his sockless shoes like a mad man, but I wanted more, I wanted to do something I've never done before, I love this man so much and I know he'll never be mine and I'll probably never even see him again in person after this, so I squatted down and started stroking the small portion of foot that was showing. So soft, slightly sweaty as he'd just performed, but very smooth. I couldn't believe I actually touched the very feet of Joe McElderry. He didn't even care, and his security guard didn't notice. I inhaled my fingers straight away in hope of catching just a hint of some of the fumes from those heavenly feet. A few of the other fans saw me do it and found it funny, others didn't, said I invaded his privacy and I'm lucky his security guard didn't spot me doing it. I didn't care. I am very proud to say that I stroked Joe McElderry's feet. If it bothers them that much, I will ask kind permission next time (to do more than just stroke them) if there every will be a next time.

Default man u r brave

had to google him being old in the gay world lol - and saw a pic of him on stage singing to all girls that i could see with those sockless feet in brown shoes. I can see what was driving u nuts!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mewlovesfeet View Post
    I mentioned this briefly before but I'll go into detail.

I got to meet Joe McElderry, yes THE Joe McElderry, as in celebrity love of my life Joe McElderry! This was the third time I've been lucky enough to meet him at one of his shows. The first time, I was quite shy, I hardly said anything. Second time, I gave him a really nice hug and had a picture with him, when I looked down, he was Sockless and so his ankles were showing, I didn't do anything. However the third time, he was Sockless again, after he signed a few of my stuff and had a quick picture, he went to chat to the next person. Obviously I was taking pictures of his sockless shoes like a mad man, but I wanted more, I wanted to do something I've never done before, I love this man so much and I know he'll never be mine and I'll probably never even see him again in person after this, so I squatted down and started stroking the small portion of foot that was showing. So soft, slightly sweaty as he'd just performed, but very smooth. I couldn't believe I actually touched the very feet of Joe McElderry. He didn't even care, and his security guard didn't notice. I inhaled my fingers straight away in hope of catching just a hint of some of the fumes from those heavenly feet. A few of the other fans saw me do it and found it funny, others didn't, said I invaded his privacy and I'm lucky his security guard didn't spot me doing it. I didn't care. I am very proud to say that I stroked Joe McElderry's feet. If it bothers them that much, I will ask kind permission next time (to do more than just stroke them) if there every will be a next time.

wow... no offense but that's kinda creepy lol

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hitdabassline View Post
    wow... no offense but that's kinda creepy lol
    I only touched them lol. You're probably right though, I'm might a little bit too obsessed with him.
    Last edited by mewlovesfeet; 03-21-2013 at 04:34 PM.