Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Impossible List

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jeanpruvost View Post
    After hours of searching, i've finally found one ! (3rd guy from the left, for those who don't know him) Is it the pic you were talking about ?

And thanks, aso49red, for taking my list into account
    Yeah, also the will.i.am one I was talking about was from one of his music videos (I think it's called "She A Star") he was barefoot through the whole video, quality wasn't that great though, another one was in a photoshoot he did the BEP, his feet were under water though and I can't remember if it was any good.

The only impossible ones I can think of who I am desperate to see is:
    Josh Cuthbert in HQ
    Conor Maynard

Not counting sock pics, if they're not bare, then I don't care. I don't mind flip flops.

2. Default

Yeah, I think there should be an understanding that this list is for bare/sandaled feet. A lot of these foot shy guys have been seen in socks or shoes before. I dunno, it's kind of frustrating when you search for hours and only find socked pics, then people in here are sharing the same ones. Just my two cents-- I know there are other guys who really like socked pics or pics where the guy is wearing shoes with no socks.

ANYWAY!

A lot of my "impossibles" are already on the list (Stephen Merchant and Seth McFarland for sure) but here's a few more

Kevin Smith (director)
    Quentin Tarantino

3. Default

I definitely agree with both of you. Barefeet only.

4. Default

Yeah, I don't care much for socks (or sandals) either. Regarding the MacFarlane picture, that was just the closest I could get to finding any pics of his feet unfortunately.

As for the guy that mentioned Quentin Tarantino, I definitely agree with that one. He clearly loves showing off the feet of the female stars in his movies, but there doesn't appear to be pics of his own.

I personally don't mind people sharing socked pics, they're better than nothing. I personally hadn't seen that Seth MacFarlane pic, so thank you.
    Here's Quentin Tarantino, I don't think his feet are very nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tarantino.jpg  

6. Default

Thanks for the pic! I think his feet are okay. Been a long time coming, that's for sure! I kind of dig celeb guys who aren't conventionally "handsome" so this pic was definitely nice!

7. Default

I've thought of another one for the list:

Nick Noonan, male of pop duo Karmin.

Default nick from karmin

here's nick from karmin...wearing heels.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 537413_10151314600623819_476202115_n.jpg  

Thanks for the pic of Nick Noonan from Karmin, mt20091! Been looking for a pic of his feet for awhile.

Here's a challenge for you guys:

*actor BJ Novak (The Office, Inglorious Basterds)
    *musician Josh Homme (Queens Of The Stone Age, Eagles Of Death Metal)
    *TV personality Jason Kennedy (E! News, TODAY Show)

I would LOVE to see these guys' feet!
    Last edited by shaneripley81; 03-22-2013 at 10:10 AM.

10. Default

Seth Macfarlane (Family Guy)
    Jay Leno (The Tonight Show)
    Lenny Venito (The Neighbors)

I hope someone find these men's feet! Thank you!
    Last edited by KevinWalker; 03-22-2013 at 01:07 PM.