Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Impossible List

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shaneripley81 View Post

*actor BJ Novak (The Office, Inglorious Basterds)
    !

I forgot about him! YES! He's definitely on my impossible list. There was an episode of The Office where he wore freaking black socks when jumping into a swimming pool. Frustrating!

Angry The Impoosible List

Who wears black socks jumping into a swimming pool?

Geez!

I know it's not much help, but I've seen Jimmy Kimmel's feet in a shower skit on his show, that one you can probably find on YouTube. The difficult one was a segment on Jay Leno's show where he was doing toe wrestling. This was way back in the late 90's though. I wish I had recorded it at the time.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tenchichan View Post
    Yeah, I think there should be an understanding that this list is for bare/sandaled feet. A lot of these foot shy guys have been seen in socks or shoes before. I dunno, it's kind of frustrating when you search for hours and only find socked pics, then people in here are sharing the same ones. Just my two cents-- I know there are other guys who really like socked pics or pics where the guy is wearing shoes with no socks.

ANYWAY!

A lot of my "impossibles" are already on the list (Stephen Merchant and Seth McFarland for sure) but here's a few more

Kevin Smith (director)
    Quentin Tarantino
    Amen, Brother!!!

5. Default

A few more to add

Ted Raimi- Xena Princess Warrior

Sam Raimi- Ted's older brother, creator of The Evil Dead franchise, Xena, etc. I wouldn't expect any pics of his feet to be online, so I'm not expecting anyone to find anything but I figured I'd include him anyway.

John Henson- Wipeout

Giovanni Lombardo Radice- Italian actor. Initially, I never bothered to request him because he does a lot of b-horror movies, so he's not that big of an actor, but I saw some pics of him at this horror convention that had just happened called Movie Days 2013 in Dortmund. He was at a Q&A for one of his movies. It appears that he had taken his shoes off during the Q&A, but the only pic I can find of him with them off were from an angle where his feet were hidden behind a speaker.

6. Default

Sorry, just realised I've already mentioned this.

Conor Maynard

He feet were in my dream last night and I thought I actually haven't seen them bare yet.
    Last edited by mewlovesfeet; 03-30-2013 at 05:52 AM.

Default my additions

I'm sure I have mentioned them before from time to time:

Philipp Lahm and Thomas Müller (German soccer players)
    Brad Pitt and Eddie Cahill (actors; really clear sole shots still missing...)

8. Default Jon Bernthal

I also add Jon Bernthal to the list (The Walking Dead)

9. Default

I feel like you could put the entire cast of Mad Men on this list, except for Jon Hamm, but especially these hard-to-find guys:

Aaron Staton
    Rich Sommer
    Jay R Ferguson (there are a few shots of him from when he was a teen idol, but nothing as an adult.)
    Michael Gladis

10. Default

I don't think we have ever had Matt Dillon feet, or Pitbull