Thread: Beau Flexxx and his all-purpose pleasure pump

Default Beau Flexxx and his all-purpose pleasure pump

Why all-purpose? Because Beau's 9-incher is guaranteed to satisfy any vagina, mouth or asshole on the planet. Do you need visual proof? Just look at videos on CockSureMen in which Beau plows into the ass of handsome hunk Bobby Hart. Then go to JakeCruise.com and watch Jake suck, rim and shrimp Beau. On StraightGuys4GayEyes there's a clip in which Beau gives his best to a woman. (I watched this clip up to where Beau started to eat her pussy and then had to stop. I have a delicate stomach.) And for the last and the best, go back to JakeCruise.com and watch the movie titled "'Beau Flexxx Massaged."'

In "'Beau Flexxx Massaged" the masseur is Jasun Mark who does a shrimping job on Beau's delicious bare feet that will have many guys here swinging from the chandelier. He does the other stuff, too, of course, such as rimming and even deep-throating. But it's his loving treatment of Beau's magnificent feet that tickled my sensibilities from testicles to nipples. Jasun (yes, that's how he spells it) puts his fingers through Beau's toes as though he was locking fingers and then proceeds to suck on each toe with an almost reverential delight. It was a beautiful moment and one of the most memorable intimate foot love scenes I've come across.

There are men who are so sexy they could make me do some really crazy stuff. Beau Flexxx is one of them. Why, in return for a night of passion lying under Beau's bare feet, I think I could be talked into betraying some of my deepest values. I might even promise to eat pussy and vote Republican!
    Last edited by ftlaudft; 02-16-2013 at 01:48 PM.

here are some preview pics of Beau plowing Bobby

and some more action between Beau and Bobby

Thanks for the great stills, Footlover28! They really clinch the piece.

Speaking of pieces being clinched, I wonder how beautiful Bobby Hart is able to take all that manly pounding the way he does. Why, it must be like sitting on a fire hydrant. Not that I've ever sat on a fire hydrant, you understand. Just sayin'!

5. Default

I've loved Beau Flexxx for awhile now and I had NO IDEA he did gay scenes!!!!! I need to get on that shit!