Thread: Kane's feet and tighty whities

1. Default Kane's feet and tighty whities

Kane strips down from his suit and tight black dress socks to bare feet and tighty whities this week.

Over 16,000 pics and almost 200 videos over at http://www.mystr8m8sfeet.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Great looking soles and a request...

Could you show the tops occasionally? I realize some of the guys won't have great looking nails at times, but I signed up, but let it lapse because I saw less of the toes than the soles. Just a request, of course. I just happen to like looking at the tops of guys feet: the shape of the toes and the nails are what turn me on, although I suspect I'm in the minority of foot guys when it comes to that.
    Cheers!
    Smiles cost nothing, but are priceless in their impact. Get yours today!

3. Default

I completely understand where you're coming from as a foot lover myself but if you look through my previous posts you'll see multiple shots of the tops. It's just a little frustrating that the first time in a while I post something without a top shot and bang... someone mentions it.

As Lincoln once said, “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

But I do try my best

Default I agree

That was one of the issues I had with the site when I was a member too. In fact, that is the reason I am NOT a member! I love the soles, but I also love the tops too! The soles FAR outnumber the tops! Sorry!

5. Default

With the greatest of respect, that's a very unfair comment. There are plenty of shots of the tops on mystr8m8sfeet, just not on this post. In fact I make a point of shooting the tops now in pics and video and have for a while.

But I take onboard your critisism and I'm sorry you don't enjoy the site.

Default pics

i love your pics, especially all those socked soles that you post. most of the pics i take are of tops because they are taken by the guy who has his feet in my face at the time, so it is very sexy to see all your pics of guys soles ( in my humble opinion)
    anyone visiting london and wanting a fit friendly bloke at their feet e mail me peter.cleary3@ntlworld.com
    or any foot bottoms wanting to meet up and swap stories

I haven't yet checked out your site, but the guys are good looking and I'm a sole guy myself (it's where my face needs to go, let's be honest) so one of these days I probably will check you out.

Love the site man! Your guys' feet are always a bit on the rougher side and pretty masculine which is the ultimate turn on for me so don't be disheartened mate - you've got one satisfied customer! But y'know, some rougher/nastier soles wouldn't go a miss... :P

Default Hi, MyStr8M8sFeet...

...I'm sorry to hear that you were disheartened by my message. It truly wasn't a complaint, merely a request. And you certainly should post whatever pictures you wish, because it's pretty decent for anyone to post foot pictures at all!

I can understand your frustration, though. That's the problem with a written message: one can never truly be sure of the emotion behind it. My mood was pretty lighthearted when I typed it. I like to see a combination of soles and tops (I just happen to love the shape of a guy's toenails), and, again, that's nothing but one man's opinion! I'm sure it's hard to decide which of the hundreds of shots to post on a site in order to push business to your site! I liked your site very much, and enjoyed it while I was a member.

Happy Thanksgiving (I don't know if the UK celebrates it, though: it's a pretty American holiday)!
    Smiles cost nothing, but are priceless in their impact. Get yours today!

10. Default

Thanks for the feedback guys I really appreciate it and cheers for your response gbmcleod. I know in the early days it was all about the soles because I wasn't aware that the tops were in demand as much. It's still a relatively new site (2 years old I think) and with such a huge amount of pics on there already (over 16,000) it wont become equally soles and tops overnight but it's a learning curve for me and feedback is what helps build a better site so I am trying and hopefully giving more of what you guys want.

I'm working on tickling, I just need some willing (or unwilling) victims!