Thread: Cole Streets: I wanna steal his sox and undies!

Default Cole Streets: I wanna steal his sox and undies!

And I don't wanna wait until he throws them in the hamper! I wanna strip those sox off his big beautiful bare feet NOW and I wanna rip off his undies before he even guesses the identity of the phantom slurper who's been blowing him! Then I'll just sniff and smile until the police arrive to drag me away. But you know something? When they see the evidence, no jury will convict me!

Cole Streets, the star of the latest offering from Jake Cruises's CocksureMen, is guaranteed to conquer you, hole by hole. That handsome face! The magnificent, well-shaped, joy-squirting penis! And those feet that are 3Bs (big, bare and beautiful)! The face will drive you to lust! The penis will sweep you to erotic worship! And those gorgeous bare feet will carry you off to joyful adoration! Dylan Roberts is his partner in this episode. I've never seen Dylan look happier. I think we know why.

Cole appears in other clips to confirm my hormonal outburst of verbal ass-licking. He tops and bottoms in a flip fuck with Robert Axel. In a clip with Jake on Jake Cruise's site, we get to watch Jake shrimp Cole's feet lovingly and enthusiastically. There is still another not-to-be-missed clip in which Cole Streets himself does the shrimping. He sucks on the feet of Colby Keller with such intimate passion and sensuous fervor that he could easily be mistaken for a footbuddy poster boy! Oh, the ecstasy! Oh, the humanity!

Go ahead and lock me up for frivolous, for lustful, for passionate, for dreaming impossible dreams! But when you have finished watching the clips, I know you will pronounce me guilty as charged and set me free! Some lips were made to be kissed. Some dicks were made to be sucked. Some feet were made to be shrimped. It's a crime only if you don't do it!
    Last edited by ftlaudft; 10-20-2012 at 07:46 PM.