Thread: Do women into men's feet?

1. Default Do women into men's feet?

I know lots of str8 men into women's feet... does anyone know if str8 women into men's feet as well?

i knew some women in my life, some took care of my feet by massaging or licking during sex but i cannot say they were into feet as we all are there. but i had a buddy who had a wife who enjoyed his smelly feet .

3. Default i dont think so

ive never heard of women liking mens feet it seems to be very rare, i only know women who hate them

Default well i know at least one

Two guys in a frat i was in college woke up with this girl who hung around the frat and dated one of the guys sucking on their toes after a party. Have a feeling the guy she eventually dated was chosen forhis feet too because he had awesome feet i was jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by piedsdemecslyon View Post
    i had a buddy who had a wife who enjoyed his smelly feet .
    Details, please!

Would love to know what size they were, what they smelled like (if you can compare it to anything), and how exactly you knew she enjoyed his smelly feet...like, did he tell you about it, or did she, or did you see her enjoy his smelly feet in action?

Sounds so hot...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shylicker View Post
    Two guys in a frat i was in college woke up with this girl who hung around the frat and dated one of the guys sucking on their toes after a party. Have a feeling the guy she eventually dated was chosen forhis feet too because he had awesome feet i was jealous!
    Can u explain more in detail to us?? this is so intruging!!

i don't know every detail, but he told me that she enjoys licking his feet when they are smelly during sex session and she loves massaging his feet and smells them at the end of the day so i suppose she really enjoys smelly feet. i have never lick or smell the feet of my buddy but i know by the smell of his sneakers when he takes them off when he visits me that he has very smelly socks and feet.

Default it was a long time ago so forgive me

Quote Originally Posted by foottboi View Post
    Can u explain more in detail to us?? this is so intruging!!
    When i first heard it I was shocked. The frat was known for having the wildest parties, kinda the animal house frat. The guys were passed out on the floor, but the one guy woke up in the dark and saw the girl at his feet licking his toes and let it go on. THis was the guy i knew a redhead guy. He said there was another guy in the frat had the same thing happen after another party. It was kinda kept secret because she was dating one of the brothers - a tall meaty goodlookin guy who wore flipflops alot and drove me crazy with his hot feet.

I guess i was shocked because at that time it was pre- internet (I know I'm gettin OLD! dammit) and i thought i was the only one with this fetish. I had been sneaking in and getting tastes of my buddies feet while they slept or were passed out since highschool. I'm not proud of it but this fetish can make you do crazy things!

he told me that she enjoys licking his feet when they are smelly during sex session
    Wow...that's so hot that your buddy actually shares this info with you. When he mentions his smelly feet is he embarrassed by it, or does he take it in good humor?

she loves massaging his feet and smells them at the end of the day
    MMMMmmmmm...what a lucky lady!

i have never lick or smell the feet of my buddy but i know by the smell of his sneakers when he takes them off when he visits me that he has very smelly socks and feet.
    Yeah? MMMmmmm...that is so hot...do you like the smell of his smelly feet? Does he mind the smell himself?

And how big are they?

he's not embarrassed at all when he talks about that, it makes him laugh that she enjoys his smelly feet, the way it makes him laugh that i'm into feet. but he doesn't know that i'm into smelly feet. i love his smell, very strong and manly , even me that i'm into smelly feet ,i don't know if i would like to lick them.so if she does ,she must really love smelly feet!!!!his size is 12, very large,cute long hairy toes,sometimes a little dirty nails if he wears his sneakers with no socks, i love seeing his feet ,his toes and his soles on mu couch or on the coffee table