Thread: Searching for Halloween feet story

Default Searching for Halloween feet story

Hey guys,

I remember a lot of years ago, maybe around 10 years ago, I saw this hot story online and now I can't find it anywhere---I was hoping someone here has it saved and they can share it with us.

It was set at Halloween, from the point of view of the son of parents who are having a Halloween party at their house. The guy is like a late teenager I think (not into the whole parents-party scene), and while he's hanging out in maybe the kitchen, his uncle and aunt and others arrive dressed as the Flintstones. His uncle is dressed as Fred but he's wearing shoes. His nephew points out that "Fred Flintstone never wore shoes", and his uncle was like "Say, you're right" and promptly kicked them off, baring his great big feet, maybe size 12 or 13.

Then he teases his nephew with his big smelly-or-dirty feet, and it's turning his nephew on big time but he's trying to hide that from his uncle (I remember the uncle sitting down and putting his big bare feet on his nephew's lap and teasingly asking him if they look very dirty).

I was pretty sure the story's title was "Trick or Treat" but in my searchings I never got anywhere even using that title. I also remember it was posted at the "Planet Feet" site, and I can't even find that original site anymore. Back then it had dozens of feet photo galleries all labeled "Planet ___" (like "Planet Threesomes", "Planet Sneakers", "Planet Big Feet", etc.)

So if anyone can post it here, I'd love to read it again, thanks! (and I'm sure many other guys here would enjoy it as well!)
    Last edited by OdorEater; 10-15-2012 at 09:07 PM.

Anyone?...Halloween's just around the corner.

I thought for sure somebody would have saved this story, maybe I've asked a few years too late darn it, lol.