Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celeb Foot heaven - lick soles vs smell soles vs suck toes vs stay away from feet

Default Celeb Foot heaven - lick soles vs smell soles vs suck toes vs stay away from feet

Thought I would start a thread where you can list 4 male celebs, with the next poster answering whether they would lick his soles, or smell/inhale feet, or just suck his toes, or stay away from his feet.

Each of these 4 options HAS to be used and used ONLY once for each celeb.
    (e.g. actor w - lick soles from top to bottom, actor x - inhale his foot scent and inhale between those sweaty toes, actor y - suck his juicy plump toes, actor z - will stay away from his feet until he gets those nails trimmed)
    Perhaps all might have great feet but you will still have to choose an actor whose feet you would keep away from.

(I think this thread fits best here because I'm guessing pics might sometimes be posted. Hope this is ok.)

So to start it off:

Zac Efron, Wentworth Miller, Stephen Moyer, Chris Hemsworth

This doesn't belong here just yet I don't believe. Uhhh, I'm not sure how to play. Is it kinda like "fuck, marry, murder"? Like, if I pick "lick" for Wentworth Miller (and believe me, I'd like to smell and suck them too) I could not choose that for the others?

Quote Originally Posted by somecanuck View Post
    This doesn't belong here just yet I don't believe. Uhhh, I'm not sure how to play. Is it kinda like "fuck, marry, murder"? Like, if I pick "lick" for Wentworth Miller (and believe me, I'd like to smell and suck them too) I could not choose that for the others?
    Ahh ok - yp maybe this should be moved then (hmm hopefully the mods know how to do that?)

Yp you are correct - you can only pick one option for each actor - so in that way all 4 options get used, and get used only once

Okay, before this is moved, I'm gonna attempt to play "Lick/Smell/Suck/Stay Away":

Wentworth Miller: Lick his gorgeous soles
    Stephen Moyer: Suck his sexy toes
    Chris Hemsworth: Smell his HOT feet
    Zac Efron: Stay away from his feet altogether...his really do nothing for me.

Here are my four celebs:

Michael Fassbender, Andrew Lincoln, Bear Grylls, Jake Owen
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Default

Michael Fassbender: Suck his very sexy toes
    Andrew Lincoln: Lick his soles
    Jake Owen: Smell his feet
    Bear Grylls: Stay away from his feet. Dirty toenails!

My celebs:

Cameron Mathison:

Cameron Mathison.jpg

James Purefoy:

james_purefoy_02.jpg

Ryan Seacrest:

ryan seacrest .jpg

Adrian Pascar:

adrian_pasdar_01.jpg

6. Default

Sounds like a fun idea, but I dunno, these categories seem too broad. I don't want sniff any guy's feet because odor doesn't appeal to me and licking soles/sucking toes is practically the same thing.

Not to rain on anybody's parade, it's just that we're a diverse community and we've got a wide range of tastes. Some guys are into tickling, some guys like foot worship, some like stinky feet while others love socks. It's just too wide a range and a game like this only appeals to one set of tastes.

Plus, games like "Fuck, Marry, Murder" work because there's a clear first, second and last place. Marry is first place because you also fuck if you're married, fuck is second place-- you get to have fun but there's no promise of repeat fun and last place is murder for obvious reasons.

But with lick soles, suck toes and smell feet it doesn't really seem all that different. It's like three guys you'll essentially foot worship and one you don't want anything to do.

I think the game is a great idea, really I do, I'm just wondering if there's a better way we can implement it so that more people can get involved. Like maybe making the categories more general?

Maybe "Foot Fuck, Foot Worship, Play Footsie and Stay Away" "Shoes, Socks, Barefoot, Toss" Or maybe we could open up a bunch of games like this in the off-topic section.

I like the game as is. With that:

I'd lick Cameron's lucious soles.
    I'd suck Ryan Seacrest's toes.
    I'd smell James Purefoys feet.

Don't know how to attach but my four are an Olympic edition: Ryan Lochte, Michael Phelps, Nathan Adrian, and Tom Daley.

8. Default

They're all hot, but I guess...

Suck His Toes: Tom Daley
    Lick His Soles: Nathan Adrian
    Smell His Soles: Ryan Lochte
    Stay Away: Michael Phelps

Now if footjob were an option since we can attach five pictures... ;P

Next Up:
    Brian Austin Greene, Collin Farrell, James McAvoy, Norman Reedus
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh well guess can see how this works out and change it if needs be?

Anyway on the last lot (hmm difficult to choose):

Suck His Toes: James McAvoy
    Lick His Soles: Brian Austin Greene
    Smell His Soles: Colin Farrell
    Stay Away: Norman Reedus

How about:

Eddie Cibrian, Nick Zano, Ryan Kwanten, David Boreanaz

Default Okay with us.

As long as there are foot photos here (and there are), then this topic can be at home on this board.

My personal slant on this game is to trim it down to "marry, f**k, or shoot". That keeps it broad enough for everyone to play. And you can explain your reasoning as detailed as you want in your postings.
    S. ''Boots'' McGraw
    FootBuddies message boards moderator
    bubbafeet.com webmaster
    http://www.bubbafeet.com
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17366
    BootsMcGraw a.t zoho d.o.t c.o.m (Bite my ass, address harvesters!)