Thread: Frat hazing...guy stripped naked & molested by his buds...

1. Default Frat hazing...guy stripped naked & molested by his buds...

This has got to be one of the HOTTEST pic sets that I have seen in a long time. I can't believe that they actually squeezed his dick & balls...and humped him! I wonder how much these guys really got off on this hehe? Let me know what you think guys. Take care and have a great weekend!!

Jeremy
    http://www.onlyrealguys.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Really?

Quote Originally Posted by onlyrealguys View Post
    ...I can't believe that they actually squeezed his dick & balls...and humped him!...Let me know what you think guys....
    I think, if these are photos taken in an actual fraternity, then that fraternity won't be long for this world.

It's not the rather disgusting "rape" that'll do it. It's the fact that the pledges are clearly drunk... and underage. The first one of them that ends up in the hospital from an injury sustained from these activities will cause a shitstorm of media backlash that could ruin the image of the school where those boys attend. I guarantee you no college will let the perpetrators go unpunished. The frat will be closed, and the entire Greek system will sustain a black eye that will be years in repair.

Yes, I was in a fraternity in college. And yes, while I was in school, some idiots in Greek colors hazed their pledges until one landed in the hospital (and subsequently died). And yes, the reputation of the Greek system for all four colleges in the area was tarnished for almost a decade, after.
    S. ''Boots'' McGraw
    FootBuddies message boards moderator
    bubbafeet.com webmaster
    http://www.bubbafeet.com
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17366
    BootsMcGraw a.t zoho d.o.t c.o.m (Bite my ass, address harvesters!)

Default Sick

I think it's disturbing.

And the humiliation and molestation of the crying "pledge" in these pics is supposed to be sexy??? I think it's more than disturbing. It's disgusting and incredibly inhumane. Boots is correct of course. If the university where these sadochismo bullying sickos pulled this sadistic attack on this pledge were to be informed of it having occurred, that fraternity would be booted off the university campus and blacklisted permanently--and rightly so. What sort of "brotherhood" is this misconduct supposed to illustrate? As for any man who thinks the pics are an erotic turn-on, you obviously are a disturbed man who lacks any sense of empathy. I think that describes a sociopath.