Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friend's feet

1. Default Friend's feet

My friends feet. Sleeps like a log. Smell them all the time. Tell me what you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default Boner alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

WOW, you're so lucky to have a friend with mouthwatering feet like this!!!!!!! What do his feet smell like???

3. Default

They smell great. He has this interesting smell right by the ball and toes of his foot. I've also kissed and sucked on them.

4. Default A few more for you

A few more sole shots.

5. Default

What age is he?

6. Default

Almost 20 y/o in Sept.

Default Friend Feet

Sorry to digress from your friend's foot photos. Sorry...they DO NOT do anything for me. Now, MY FRIEND is another story....he is a member of this website -and- footguys.net . NOW, he has the type of feet I ADORE ... perfectly proportioned toes, Morton's toe and hot-as-hell size 12 soles. I have also enjoyed them many times, even though he lives way on the other side of the country. Enjoy.
    For the Love of Feet

Well, I have to agree with you, Culfoxio. Your friend Frank's big size 12 feet, while sui generis in my view, are extremely hot and almost disturbingly erotic and so sexy. If this 42-year-old drink-of-water were my friend, I would most definitely be making arrangements for Frank to depart cold-ass Massachusetts and come to sunny warm Florida to live (with me, of course)! Will appreciate any new pics of Frank and his hot feet that you manage to collect.

Default Thanks Franz !

Hey Franz.... I take it you know Frank as well ? He does enjoy Florida from time to time. I unfortunately have not had a chance to fly to MA or even RI in about 8 months or so. So, haven't had the pleasure of worshipping those STUNNING, FLAWLESS MANLY feet of his. Man.... I just melt when I have his MAGNIFICENT size 12s on my face, chest, crotch and especially my MOUTH !! I love to peel his socks off with my teeth !!
    For the Love of Feet

Default Another one

Here is an EXQUISITE shot of him wearing flip flops. Geeeeeeezzzz, how I miss those PERFECT toes inside of my mouth and his dirty socks on my nose !!
    For the Love of Feet