Thread: They flip! They flop! They fellate! Give 'em the gold!

Default They flip! They flop! They fellate! Give 'em the gold!

Tate Ryder and Jeremy Stevens in the latest from CockSureMen are a lot more than pretty faces. They're also two plump and powerfully shaped penises. What is it about men with pretty faces and plump penises that turns me on so? I guess maybe it's those pretty faces and plump penises!

Jeremy and Tate are a lot more than four perky niipples. They are also four well rounded testicles loaded with the good stuff that squirts into our midnight dreams and makes magical our otherwise ordinary worlds. They should be singled out and rewarded. They deserve prizes.

Jeremy and Tate are more than twenty manly digits fingering each other's manboobs and winky blinky sphincters. They are twenty gorgeous toes ready to sweat and stink and intrude into your hungry mouth or quivering nostrils or any other flexible body opening.

This kind of majestic sexplay is not seen in places like a stadium for Olympic sports. But what these two beautiful dudes do is so much more than another human game. It's THE game. It's the one meaningful game it's all about. It's the activity that puts the music in a noiseless universe.

I just love these beautiful guys, Jeremy and Tate! I hope you will love them, too!

Default Tate Ryder & Jeremy Stevens

Thank you, FootLover28! The pics are wonderful! I rest my case!

And I think the verdict is in! No, it slipped out again! No, it's back in again! Such lovely verdicts!