Thread: Hang on to your balls! The British are coming!

Threaded View

Default Hang on to your balls! The British are coming!

A good mind is a terrible thing to waste! You might say the same thing about a nice ass. Or a pecker. And here we don't want to forget the bare feet.

Nothing is wasted in the new film from England "'Dirty Ladz."' And they include foot action in each of the five scenes! To be sure, in two of the scenes the feet are not really bare. But there is intense and passionate sock-sniffing, and that should count for something.In the other three scenes the feet are completely bare and slobbered over properly.

The only thing I don't really understand is the title. On the cover of the DVD they say "'Dirty Ladz: Uncensored Filth."' Since when is sucking a dick considered filthy? I'm sure gay lib has come to England by now, and oral and anal pleasure hunts must be as common there as they are here. These guys are intense and goodlooking, from the adorable bottom in the first scene to the passionate hunk who tops in the fifth scene. They look good, they know what they're doing, they enjoy what they're doing. But if you're looking for filth, you don't have to leave the country. Just go to Michael Lucas, and you'll find a library of kink, I'm sure. He even has films on farts and watersports, if that's what turns you on, you sick bastard, you!

These guys are so hot it makes me wonder why our own PeterLondon ever leaves the city to go to places like Athens and Constantinople for fun time. I know these hot hunks may not be invited to Buckingham Palace for tea and crumpets, but they're certainly welcome to tacos and tequila at my next penis and piņata lawn party!
    Last edited by ftlaudft; 05-30-2009 at 04:30 PM. Reason: spelling booboo