Thread: Spiderman/Andrew Garfield

Default Spiderman/Andrew Garfield

I'm a bit surprised no one's yet mentioned it here, but the new Spiderman movie has a lot of shots of Andrew Garfield's feet. Mostly tops and sides. Nothing too close up, but not in the distance either. There's one sole shot, but it's quick and a bit blurry... it also looks like he's pointing his toes, so his soles are a bit scrunched and blurry.

Once a DVD comes out, there could be a number of good foot caps.

Oh, Martin Sheen shows his tops as well, in case anyone is interested.

All the foot shots seem to be in the first half of the movie as far as I could tell.

For the bondage people, he does get handcuffed towards the end, and Spiderman does "web up" and "web gag" a criminal, and sort of mummifies the main villain towards the end.

Just in case you don't know: We already have some wonderful pix of Mr. Garfield to be found.

For example: http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/sho...02&postcount=1

And many thanks for alerting...now I have two good reasons to watch this movie!

3. Default

I just watched the movie and I have to say there are quite a lot of shots of his insanely cute feet! there was one scene where he points his crinkly sole towards the camera and like you said it was rather fast but when it does come out on DVD we'll be able to capture stills and post them here

Default Andrew Garfield

OMG I just saw it, FCUK ME!!! It was worth seeing it just for the foot shots.

I just watched it and yes, it's a really great movie. I am deeply touched in so many ways, especially by the unique acting performances of Andrew Garfield who is imo a much better Peter Parker than Tobey Maguire ever was in all of the three Spiderman movies he made. And of course, I just can't wait to get some good caps of Andrew's really pretty feet.
    Last edited by Footlover28; 07-11-2012 at 11:19 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Footlover28 View Post
    I just watched it and yes, it's a really great movie. I am deeply touched in so many ways, especially by the unique acting performances of Andrew Garfield who is imo a much better Peter Parker than Tobey Maguire ever was in all of the three Spiderman movies he made. And of course, I just can't wait to get some good caps of Andrew's really pretty feet.
    couldn't agree more!

I've posted some poor quality pics in the 'different celebs' thread

Quote Originally Posted by brettyboy View Post
    I've posted some poor quality pics in the 'different celebs' thread
    I have already seen them... we need a DVD/Bluray, DVD/Bluray, DVD/Bluray,...