Thread: BareFootGuys

Default BareFootGuys

Anybody have any idea what is up with BareFootGuys? Subscribers are getting screwed for their delayed or total lack of updates. This is a shame, because it is one of the best sites out there. If there is a problem, it would be nice if they at least posted that on the homepage for the benefit of their subscribers. I am on the verge of canceling. Why should anyone put money in their pockets for free? It would be nice to have a couple bonus updates to make up for it! Anyone agree with me?
    Looking for big footed guys! Very oral and open minded. Love to massage and suck feet, as well as lick between the toes. Hairy and long toes a plus!

Yep, I concur that BFG has slipped in terms of prompt updates. As you opined, it is too bad--because the photographer is one of the best around. Also, BFG has featured some of the hottest men of any foot site. If they can't seem to bring themselves back up to snuff pretty soon, I'll most likely not renew my subscription, either. It sucks to pay for something and then not get what you pay for (no way to run a business if you want to stay in business).

3. Default

Not only are the updates not prompt, but it's the same models over and over and over again.

Default update

Finally got an update this week. Caption is incorrect and same old models again. I think they are recycling material. Probably knew there were complaints and put something up just to say they did.............lame!
    Looking for big footed guys! Very oral and open minded. Love to massage and suck feet, as well as lick between the toes. Hairy and long toes a plus!

And if I am correct, they sometimes are recycling bondage and tickling stuff which is already posted longer ago on barefootbound.
    That can be checked by only seeing the previews/archives of bfb (e. g. the set called "Mikael Tickled" from the latest update).
    Last edited by Footlover28; 06-21-2012 at 10:31 AM.