Testimonials from recent FootMenNYC Parties

"I can EASILY see this becoming a "must do" on my list every time I come to NYC!..Some guys are hired wired through their nipples...with me it's my feet. A four handed foot massage (that gave me a pup tent in my shorts!), was just ONE of the highlights of my first experience here... Thanks guys"
- Ace (from Las Vegas)

"What a fantastic time last night! I was sucking different very hot feet all night, and when I wasn't sucking hot feet, mine were being sucked on and massaged. And there was a lot of very hot action to watch all over the place.
VERY HOT PARTY!!!"
- InMyFacePlease (posted at Footguys.net)

"I had a really great time at the party. At first I was nervous walking in, but each guy that came in made me feel better. Every guy who came introduced himself, and talked about his interests. It made it easier to make new friends. The guys were great, very friendly, made things easier for me to enjoy myself and were very good looking. Seeing guys there around my age was fun too but everyone that night made things very comfortable and I had a great time."
- SsDrtySox33 (posted at Footguys.net)

"It was truly a wild scene last night.. I could not believe what was going on [Bondage/Tickling scene], but everyone obviously felt comfortable and just went with the flow. I am normally a shy guy (ha, one would never know it now). Being in a safe environment allowed me to be more trusting. I confess that was my ultimate fantasy and I'm grateful to you guys to make it happen for me. This is certainly a situation I will never forget." - HardLaugher (posted at Footguys.net)

FootMenNYC Saturday and Tuesday Parties
http://www.FootMenNYC.com

Time: Tuesdays and Saturday 8PM-2AM
Where: Private Hell's Kitchen Location
(Elevator building within 2 blocks from C/E, 1, N/R)
(confirmed attendees will receive location)

Who: Up to 40 men into feet, footwear, or tickling

Cover:
18+ Party (Welcome college boys)
$20 cover All night (Ice water, soft drinks and snacks provided)
$10 Student Rate (ages 18-25 With Valid ID)

Drinking?: BYOB welcome.

(Come Early! Tasty ice-breaker shots offered from 8-9PM.
Snacks and juice, water, soda offered all night)
Sex permitted?: only j/o and oral limited to one room.