Thread: My very own 'He Answered the Door Barefoot' experience

Default My very own 'He Answered the Door Barefoot' experience

So yesterday I met up with a friend from high school. We're both 38/39 yes old now. And I had such a big crush on him back then, and have not seen him for almost 20 yrs. When I arrived at his house he was barefoot. And as we chatted in his living room, had the best view of his feet. So hot. So big so nice. you know when they kind of sit and flicker and curl their toes. Was only for a short while, cause we then went out and he put on his converse with no socks. But man what a treat it was.

That's always a pleasure, isn't it? I love that. Thank you for sharing!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pigboy73 View Post
    So yesterday I met up with a friend from high school. We're both 38/39 yes old now. And I had such a big crush on him back then, and have not seen him for almost 20 yrs. When I arrived at his house he was barefoot. And as we chatted in his living room, had the best view of his feet. So hot. So big so nice. you know when they kind of sit and flicker and curl their toes. Was only for a short while, cause we then went out and he put on his converse with no socks. But man what a treat it was.
    Awesome!

Was this the very first time you ever got to see his bare feet? If not, how had his feet changed over the years?

It's always great to hear this type of stories! God knows how many guys from my high school have feet that I'd still love to see again!

Default hot

Quote Originally Posted by AvidTickler View Post
    Awesome!

Was this the very first time you ever got to see his bare feet? If not, how had his feet changed over the years?

It's always great to hear this type of stories! God knows how many guys from my high school have feet that I'd still love to see again!
    I had the pleasure of seeing them when we went on a trip when were 18. And they were just as nice recently, if not even nicer. My thought was wow, some people's feet get better with age. And he was in jeans, love that.

Does everyone in The US walk around in their house wearing shoes? I thought it was just in movies. Weird.