Thread: Comic Con in Louisville,Ky

1. Default Comic Con in Louisville,Ky

Hey guy's it's june 30 2012 in Louisville,Ky downtown International Convention center 10am to 5pm cost $10 come and dress up as your favorite superhero or villien who knows you might meet a fellow foot guy .pictures from www.achilliesheelart.com hope to see you there TheBarefootman
    Last edited by BootsMcGraw; 05-21-2012 at 11:41 PM. Reason: request to remove pics

2. Default add on

Who is your Favorite Superhero that you would love to tickle & worship?DC line up 1.Superman2.Superboy3.Batman4.Robin5.Nightwing6.Fl ash7.Green Lantern8.Green Arrow9.Red Arrow10.Aquman11.Aqulad12.Captain Marvel:Marvel line up 13.Captain America14.Mr.Fantastic.15.Johnny storm16.Namar17.Spiderman18.IronMan19.Thor20.Hawke ye21.Punisher22.Quicksilver23.Wolvorine24.Iceman my fav. picture was from www.myfriendsfeet.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by barefootman View Post
    Who is your Favorite Superhero that you would love to tickle & worship?DC line up 1.Superman2.Superboy3.Batman4.Robin5.Nightwing6.Fl ash7.Green Lantern8.Green Arrow9.Red Arrow10.Aquman11.Aqulad12.Captain Marvel:Marvel line up 13.Captain America14.Mr.Fantastic.15.Johnny storm16.Namar17.Spiderman18.IronMan19.Thor20.Hawke ye21.Punisher22.Quicksilver23.Wolvorine24.Iceman my fav. picture was from www.myfriendsfeet.com
    The 2nd captain american pic is the best for me ... my favorite Superhero feet I would love to worship is Green Lantern only because of Ryan Reynolds and Aquaman and Green Arrow ... ONLY because of the actors who portrayed them ! My fantasy would be if all those actors I just mentioned would put on their costums , BUT IN BARE FEET , and than all together just smother my face all over with their feet and than let me suck and lick on their feet afterwards ... that would be a dream " CUM " true lol

Please remove the drawings from my website. They're from my member's only section, and not for reposting.

Thank you.