Thread: In Remembrance: Jay Grafmiller

Default In Remembrance: Jay Grafmiller

Just a quick post to note that the male foot fetish and tickling community lost an icon and dear friend one year ago today (May 5, 2011) and I personally lost a dearest friend. Jay Grafmiller was one of the first pioneers of male foot fetish photography and male tickling video producing. Jay and I formed Grafmiller Associates in 1998 (when few male tickling video producers existed) and made several tickling videos together over the years. Jay was a frequent patron of the Foot Friends parties in New York City and the annual TickleFest gatherings as well as a number of other fetish events and he documented many of the happenings and the feet at these events.

Jay's web site, www.jayspix.com, has long been a treasure trove of foot/tickle pics taken by him or gathered from the internet or TV and movies and has been a very popular outlet for many fans of male feet and tickling for years. Jay's photo and video work also influenced many who followed including Xander Beckett, Cat-in-Hat, Bubbafeet, Jason Strong and others. More importantly, Jay Grafmiller was a remarkably kind, generous guy and a wonderful, sympathetic friend to me and many others. My friendship with Jay has allowed me so many opportunities to explore my foot & tickling fetishes and have so many amazing experiences that I never would have dreamed of had I never known him. I will be eternally grateful to Jay for all he gave me, did for me, and for how he left an indelible mark on my life and was an irreplaceable best friend and confidante to me for 13 amazing years.

REST IN PEACE JAY!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LureAnnt.JPG  

2. Default

Coming out of my lurkdom to tip my hat to Jay Grafmiller. Truly a pioneer, and he is deeply missed.

Default ... In Remembrance: Jay Grafmiller Reply to Thread

A sweet on point note about Jay.

Thanks...Chad for keep the spirit of him alive and letting people know about him.
    BALTOSOX

He really did help forge the online male foot fetish community. My condolences to his friends and loved ones.

Thanks for everything, Jay.

I met Jay over 10 years ago, when I was living in DC. He invited me to his apartment in suburban Maryland and took photos of my bare feet. He was such a gentleman! He was kind and interesting and could converse on many subjects. He was relaxed and easy to chat with. Its always sad to lose wonderful and kind individuals. Anyone who met him misses him greatly.

6. Default very sad news...

i had no idea that jay had died. add me to the list of people jay made an impact upon. i met jay many years ago and was lucky enough to be photographed by him and to have him show me that this fetish/ desire is completely natural/ normal, and one to be enjoyed.
    he was a kind soul, and took many great pics over the years. i am very sorry to hear of his passing but happy you shared this with us....