Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: having trouble viewing pics

1. Default

I feel that we need to stay in good faith about the board being fixed. This board has been giving me ultimate pleasure for years and if it even takes awhile to repair, there are plenty of other sites, videos, etc. to keep me happy in the interim. I appreciate the Footbuddies crew for working to resolve the problem. Thanks guys!

Default My thanks as well

I agree, this is a great board for sharing and posting. Plus, it's free! Lots of different choices and fetishes so if it takes a while I appreciate the owners and moderators working on it.

Plus, just think of all of the pent up pics we can share. I have actually been collecting some to share once the system is up and running. When that does happen just think of the enjoyment we will all have.

vegasguy Guest

I am all for staying in good faith, but when a problem persists for 7 days and counting, with nothing being done about it, that tells me, IMHO, that the owner really doesn't care. Plus getting a "keep your socks on" message?? Hmmmm. I'll stay with footguys.net

Angry Enough already!

I agree with the previous poster. Why on earth is this taking over a week to fix? All the tech people busy with other projects? It doesn't make sense. It's incredibly frustrating having all these hot photos and not being able to view them.

Doesn't the board owe us a specific date when this will be rectified?

5. Default

The board owes us nothing. Most of us use it for free and do not contribute regularly...I am frustrated to, but I remember what I pay vs what I have gotten off of this board and it puts it into perspective. If you are that upset about it then by all means track down another venue

To those of you who are bitching:

SHUT THE FUCK UP, ALREADY!

You do not know what the extent of the problem is. You do not know what the management has done about it. And you sure as shit have no right to claim that you know how the management feels about it.

This thread was kept open and made a sticky, so that updates on the problem can be posted as received and be found easily by all. Your comments are not helpful, and are only succeeding in pissing me off.

I gave you all a simple alternative for posting photos until whatever is wrong has been made right. It works. Use it.

I'm closing this topic until I get an update from the site owners, at which time I will open the thread long enough to post that information. The next person who complains about what a terrible job we're doing providing you FREE whack-off entertainment will be banned until Christ himself returns.
    S. ''Boots'' McGraw
    FootBuddies message boards moderator
    bubbafeet.com webmaster
    http://www.bubbafeet.com
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17366
    BootsMcGraw a.t zoho d.o.t c.o.m (Bite my ass, address harvesters!)