Thread: Shoe shine and foot shine at the airport

1. Smile Shoe shine and foot shine at the airport

While traveling on business, I had some time between flights so I went to get my shoes shines. I was wearing a business suit, tie, and black dress loafers with thin black socks. After a few minutes of havving my shoes shined, I mentioned to the gentlemen shining my shoes that if felt like I was getting a foot massage at the same time.

Since my socks were thin I could feel the sensation through my shoes and socks. I asked the man if I could take off my socks for the remainder of the shoe shine. He said sure. Wow, it felt even better with barefeet in my shoes. Then I noticed his shining cloth lightly buff the exposed part of top of my foot. I told him that I appreciated the extra attention.

Then I decided to slightly lift my right heel out of my loafer. He started to buff my bare heel. I was amazed. So I lifted even more of my foot outside of my loafer and he started to buff underneath my heel. He then suggested that I take my shoes off so he could buff my feet. I was in heaven. He buffed the tops and bottoms of each foot thoroughly. I was pure bliss for me and he was happy to do so.

I thanked him and gave him a very nice gratuity. It's hard for me to think that it was not just a fantasy. It was for real. It was awesome.

I appreciate your comments and feedback.

Default lucky shoe shine guy

dam it makes me want to give shoe shines, woudl love to buff your feet, can we see pitures of them?

I know that if I had been passing by at the time to witness this scene, my eyes would have been rather transfixed to it. Thanks for telling, and to second the previous poster, how hot it would be to see a pic of these servilely cared for feet.

4. Smile

Thank you very much for the feedback. I intend to schedule an appointment with a professional photographer soon to have pictures of my barefeet and bare soles taken.

Default socks too please

Would love to see you in those sheer socks too.

Ratherr than pay for pictures, next time you in MN I could take them for you, and buff up your feet for their close up