Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: check out these guys on youtube

Default check out these guys on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRMbG...feature=colike

just a couple good ole boys...who happen to be barefoot in all their videos...and this young stud with his soles up on the recliner...hot as hell...
    there is some tickling in some of their other videos, too....check out this hot close up of the guy getting tickled in the recliner...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ-dO...feature=colike

so hot!

Default wow - thankx for posting this link!

I'm gonna be dreaming about being at the "foot" of that recliner tonight, wish i was there for real!

3. Thumbs up

Thanks so much for letting us know about these youtube videos. These guys clearly enjoy showing off their barefeet. They never wear socks in any of their videos. Really enjoyable to view.

oh my pleasure...he has different friends from time to time...check out this hottie with his feet up...damn!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MILGF...feature=colike

5. Default

...another great clip. Thanks again. Keep em coming. Well played.

Default whow!

I think he could feel me tryin to lick through the screen the way he kept jerking and moving his hot feet!! This guy has to be into feet - this is an awsome scheme to get to see your buddies feet and haveit recorded. Can't find nice soft feet like that down is south florida, year round flipflops give you lots of feet to view but they're all hard and dirty.

Thumbs up

They are cute videos. Thanks for sharing them with us!

I have no idea what to make of any of this, you know?

There are Bible readings in some of these videos . . . and yet, how on earth can this be anything but a guy into feet?

You know how they used to speak of a "latent homosexual?" This is sort of like a latent foot-fetishist or something of that sort.

Very strange. Of course the conversation--and music--is a bit of a bore, but there's something so compelling about them!

But then again, it's not completely weird. We see so many otherwise "straight" men who have a thing for shapely male feet in one form or another. Chances are that he doesn't even recognize the sensual pleasure it gives him to look at, and enjoy the sight of, the bare feet of his various friends--or the sexual nature of the fun he has pretending to tickle their soles with a feather to awaken them.

Quite intriguing, I must say. I'm so glad these were brought to our attention!

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    I have no idea what to make of any of this, you know?

There are Bible readings in some of these videos . . . and yet, how on earth can this be anything but a guy into feet?

You know how they used to speak of a "latent homosexual?" This is sort of like a latent foot-fetishist or something of that sort.

Very strange. Of course the conversation--and music--is a bit of a bore, but there's something so compelling about them!

There is a bit of mixed messages being sent, especially to those of us who are fully aware and embrace our fot fetishism as an erotic component in our lives. But I think these guys are totally innocent to the sexual attraction to one's foot. The "main" guy loves showing off his feet and having attention given them, but it is like child's play. Like a couple of boys engaging in what comes naturally to them, but adults will read alot more of a sophisticated meaning into it. It kind of makes you wonder the intellectual level of these individuals, but they aren't hurting anyone.

I do wonder what their stance on homosexuality is. Does any of the vids broach that subject?