Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: check out these guys on youtube

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by akeel View Post
    I think these guys are totally innocent to the sexual attraction to one's foot. . . . it is like child's play. Like a couple of boys engaging in what comes naturally to them . . . I do wonder what their stance on homosexuality is.
    Well, he seems to do a fair number of little readings from the New Testament, and they do a bit of embarrassed sniggering about girls in some of their videos, so I'm pretty sure they're primarily excited by sex with females.

On the other hand, in this latest video, the frank enjoyment of "Thomas's" very lovely feet seems quite unmistakable to me: at about 3:55, when Charlie gets up to say goodbye, he "high-fives" Thomas--and then "foot-fives" him--which playful little slap of hand to foot ends with him sort of caressing Thomas's toes. (I attach two captures of the screen--the quality is too poor to really enjoy, but just to give you an idea of what this "foot-five" and "monkey-shake" look like.)

It develops into a kind of funny hand-and-foot-shake which Charlie refers to as a "Monkey-shake"--I guess with reference to the way a chimpanzee's hind feet resemble a human hand with an opposing thumb more than they resemble a human foot with a great toe that doesn't oppose the other four.

The frank enjoyment Charlie has of his friends' very, very handsome soles is unmistakeable--but I think you're absolutely right that he does not feel, at least consciously, any specifically sexual satisfaction in these activities.

It's also intriguing that his friends not only don't seem to mind these obvious attentions to their feet, but they seem to be humoring him, and enjoying the fact Charlie likes looking at and playing with their feet.

I'm getting quite hooked on this fellow, and quite fascinated with these films. I think I'm going to try to collect the bunch of them and find out a bit more about who these southern fellows are and where they're from, and maybe get some idea of what they think they're doing.

I wish wncmtnft would chime in and say something--he lives in North Carolina, so maybe he can recognize, from their dialect, where these fellows might be from.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Charlie-foot-fives-Thomas.jpg   Charlie-monkey-shakes-Thomas-foot.jpg  
    Last edited by drummer; 05-02-2012 at 02:13 PM. Reason: I forgot to include the link to the video; and thought it would be nice to include two screenshots.

2. Talking He responds

In the 1st video comment section, some people talk about his feet & he responds to them!

i wish charlie would put his feet up!...he seems to have nice big feet...but he almost never does...would love to see his soles more...

Default another yt channel

Quote Originally Posted by alanmt View Post
    i wish charlie would put his feet up!...he seems to have nice big feet...but he almost never does...would love to see his soles more...
    Please be sure to check this channel : http://www.youtube.com/ user/cwcountrylegends/videos

There are 366 videos (until today) and lots of them show Charlie baring his feet/soles, too.

5. Wink Of course

I believe that's the whole point, tpafootguy. These guys are cool and a little hot, but they're not fooling me.

6. Red face I wish I could believe.

I love innocent fun just like the next guy, but COME ON! Charlie and his bubby are cool; nevertheless, it's plainly obvious that their feet are the stars of the show, which is
    great, but masking the YouTube posts with that all-too-in-your-face country charm
    is a dead giveaway to the clear-as-air program for lovers of feet. A believe akeel asked
    what may be Charlie's take on homosexuality. My answer: It won't be a negative response.
    I'll bet my last dollar on that, in lieu of the possibility that the bulk of their viewers will be
    gay males with foot fetishes. Trust me, these guys know what they're doing. Stay tuned.

-Wyntersteele

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntersteele View Post
    Trust me, these guys know what they're doing.
    I don't think they recognize that their feet look sexy to so many of their viewers. Charlie seems far more interested in singing to his "Music Minus One" records, and Thomas, whose soles are so extraordinary, and which Charlie obviously likes to touch and play with, probably just thinks he looks amusing with his feet up at the camera like that.

I don't see so much as a whisper of consciousness in either of them that Charlie has any sort of sexual enjoyment of Thomas's feet, or the feet of any of his other friends. Oh, I think it's there, I just don't think there's any conscious awareness of it.

Nor do I think their accents or manner is a put-on in the slightest. This is 100% the definite article, here.

I've already subscribed to both of their YouTube channels, not wanting to miss a thing.

agreed, drummer....anyone who asks questions about his feet get very curt answers from charlie...best to just let them be and let us enjoy

Question WHAT BECAME OF CHARLIE / YouTube's "CWCountryLegends?"

CWCOUNTRYLEGENDS, "Charlie's" YouTube channel, with its odd combination of barefoot enjoyment, readings from scriptures, and sing-along country and gospel music, has "been terminated."

I wonder if anybody has any notion of what happened?

Did YouTube decide there was something amiss with it?

I know that "Charlie" must have had some serious health problems in the last year or two: he had stopped posting for a while, and then, when he returned, he looked much, much thinner and had lost some hair as well, which suggested to me a long hospital stay and possibly even chemotherapy.

Does anybody know anything about what became of him?

As far as I know, Charlie's last post was almost one year ago, in August, 2016, and that he had made some sort of unusual "live" Webcast on August 4, 2016. This is all I know.