Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: check out these guys on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/ channel/ UC8Wk3LDcwtAfYQrXC1xYT8A

He used to have a playlist of Graham H videos and he also had two guests who's feet he liked to smell, who have not appeared on this new channel.

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    CWCOUNTRYLEGENDS, "Charlie's" YouTube channel, with its odd combination of barefoot enjoyment, readings from scriptures, and sing-along country and gospel music, has "been terminated."

I wonder if anybody has any notion of what happened?

Did YouTube decide there was something amiss with it?

I know that "Charlie" must have had some serious health problems in the last year or two: he had stopped posting for a while, and then, when he returned, he looked much, much thinner and had lost some hair as well, which suggested to me a long hospital stay and possibly even chemotherapy.

Does anybody know anything about what became of him?
    Yes, he's still active on youtube after successfully having defeated cancer (as far as I know).
    Last edited by Footlover28; 07-19-2017 at 12:37 PM.

Well unfortunately someone flagged Graham H again and so he took down his videos once again.

Quote Originally Posted by ghawkim123 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8W...tAfYQrXC1xYT8A

He used to have a playlist of Graham H videos and he also had two guests who's feet he liked to smell, who have not appeared on this new channel.
    Oh, thank you VERY much, ghawkim123. I see now that "CWCountryLegends" just picked up under the new account name "Hee Haw Man Charles Wilson Jr."

I don't follow him all that closely, as I'm much more interested in the feet he displays than listening to his "Music Minus One" performances or the "joke videos" he makes, and just fascinated by who he is.

I know ONE of his guests, who had ESPECIALLY good looking feet, was a fellow with the YouTube ID "Dragonthunder201"--but I don't think they've seen one another in a long, long time--his real first name was "Thomas" I think.

Thank you for putting me back in touch with him. Even though I only look in on him occasionally, I'm glad to keep tabs and to see if any very hot soles turn up in his videos.

Such a strange fellow. Clearly a powerful fetish for male feet, and yet, seems to be entirely subconscious with him!