Thread: Hot Smelly Barefoot Sighting

Default Hot Smelly Barefoot Sighting

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to share a quick experience I had yesterday. I was grocery shopping and my eye caught this hot looking guy in flip flops. He had dark hair, tanned, about early 30's, and was in shorts, a tshirt. I, of course, noticed his feet right away...they were very nice looking. Tanned on tops, nails neatly trimmed, hair on tops of toes. I got closer and noticed a definite foot aroma. I knelt down near his feet to "check the products on the lower shelf" and the smell was strong coming from his hot feet! I wanted to stay down near his feet, but in a grocery store that wasn't an option. I'm guessing that his feet must have been in sweaty shoes all day so he put flip flops on to go out shopping. That smell was intoxicating!

I was wondering...have any of you guys ever caught a whiff of a guys feet like that in a public place?

Default I wish! The closest I got to that...

There was a guy I was dating back in San Francisco in the late 90s. I first saw him on a dance floor and he had on Tevas, and the guy had great-looking feet. Killer toes, size 12s, I found out later! I figured it was just a sighting, but one day, when I was loading up artwork from customers to take from my art gallery to the production facility, he came walking down the street and walked right up to me and started talking. I found it literally impossible not to keep looking down at his feet, but I kept my cool. He asked me to go to lunch and we ended up dating. His feet were gorgeous - and I told him so by the 2nd date (and he was cool with it!) - but no scent.
    One day, he was house-sitting for a friend of his. I went over and he had a group of young Japanese men and women (he had taught Japanese at one point in Japan) and they were sitting about 30 feet away. I sat down next to him and a few minutes laterr, caught this sharp scent, and wondered, "What the hell is that?!" And about 5 seconds later, another whiff hit me and I realized it was Bela's feet. I thought, 'Wow, he has some stinky feet(!)[in the best sense of the word], but due to his having company, I just pretended nothing was happening. (I always wondered if they could smell it too. Being Japanese, their culture would NEVER allow them to point that out: that would be really, really, really bad manners)They smelled out of this world good I told him later that he had very stinky feet that day, and hastened to add that this was not, in the slightest, an unpleasant thing for me. Knowing how much I liked his feet, he smiled and said his feet needed airing a lot. I said, for such a non-smelly guy, it was a major turn-on that he had stinky feet. He later told me that one time he was sitting in his therapist's office, and he took off his shoes, and after a few minutes, she gently said it was stuffy and she hadn't opened the windows all day, so she wanted to air it out. And he said he thought to himself, "This wouldn't bother Glen one bit." And I laughed and said, yes, it would, but more in a good way. By this time, he liked that I always complimented him on how beautiful his feet were. We had stopped being boyfriends by this point but he loved how I kissed, so he would still invite me over for kissing sessions and when I came over, he would rub those gorgeous size 12s up and down my shins and I would be so turned out, I'd kiss the daylights out of him. He would say, you sure can kiss! and I'd say, well, when you rub those sexy toes up and down my legs, my brain turns to mush and when they're smelly, well...
    I'll see if I can scan a film photo I took of his feet. Tops AND bottoms are aesthetically beautiful.
    Smiles cost nothing, but are priceless in their impact. Get yours today!

Man, GBM, I would have gone nuts seeing and catching a whiff of those feet! Love to see the pics!

Default Eagerly awaiting

Ohhh.... YES, YES Please post any photos of that man !! Thanks !
    For the Love of Feet