Want..Hello my fellow normal people...I say normal because we share a status quo and this is normal to me. I'm not new forge lifestyle but if any of us has so much as smacked an ass pulled some hair or even made someone feel inferior then I think that may constitute as some involvement in the lifestyle..I'm a college student in the city of Chicago ..I love poetry writing short stories and art (drawing and painting)..I would think I'm a pretty cool guy but then that's up to interpretation

I'm looking for the following ...I want a sub male local to Chicago that is willing to host...he must also be into humiliation ...foot worship....massage...coco ball and ass worship...he shall be willing to be dressed as a Sissy girl...have a plug stuffed up his ass ....watersports isn't a requirement but it would be fun...I also want the sub to purchase a pair of new football cleats for my upcoming season and each week after practice and starting in June after games the sub will perform cleat cleaning as well as any of the above mentioned services...