Thread: M. ale F. oot S. top Or Male Foot Stop(M.F.S.)

1. Default M. ale F. oot S. top Or Male Foot Stop(M.F.S.)

Just started a new group site called Male Foot Stop or M.F.S. I have Foot models looking for more, but to give you a glimspe of what you will be seeing, here is Terrence. He is a kind of Guru-Retro-early 70's looking guy with gorgeous veiny feet. there is more where these photos came from.

www.malefootstop.multiply.com/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bearanthermoon; 03-15-2012 at 08:48 PM. Reason: spelling

2. Default

Well, bear, I saw you many times criticizing pictures, so I think it's fair now to give my honest opinion.

The feet of this guy aren't attractive at all, rough, ugly, with a little and awful toenail on his big toe. It totally turns me off.

And again, no offence, it's just my opinion.
    Last edited by cordobes82; 03-16-2012 at 12:49 AM.

Too pale and nails should be shorter and not enough hair on the instep. Does not really turn me on...sorry.

vegasguy Guest

I have to agree. I would definitely pass on this guy. Sorry

As the old adage goes, "More for me."

Get the hell outa my way...!!! I got some lovin', n pervn', n lovin' and more lovn' to do!!!!
    He's got a bit of a hippie look to him that really floats my boat. Very gentile in his eyes and smile. I'd pretty much expect his home to be reflective of that. Simply stated. Earthy.
    An intellectual, romantic, open hearted sort of guy. Someone who would be open to expressing his pleasures and immersing himself deeply in whatever carnal pleasures come his way. And if I had my hands on him, a marathon of carnal pleasures would be coming his way. Cumming and cumming some more.

(Am I reading too much into this???)

Anyway, It's nice to think there are guys like him out there.

Default Well, you're not alone. I like his feet, too...

I can see the big toenail, which looks like he dropped something on it, to my eyes. Definitely not fungus.
    I find the shape of his toes to be really aesthetically beautiful. I'm not a fan of toenails cut to the very edge: I like a natural shape to the nail, in contrast to a toe nail clipper look.

The "paleness" is probably the camera's seeing a darker background. ALL cameras lighten to medium gray, so if you have a dark, dark background and a lighter object, the lighter object - if it's less than 1/2 of the frame is going to be lightened, since the camera sees that the majority of the shot is darker and it gives precedence to that. The other photos, his feet look naturally flesh-colored (for a White guy, of course!)

Those are sexy toes, to me.
    Smiles cost nothing, but are priceless in their impact. Get yours today!