Thread: Random Sightings

Default Random Sightings

It's amazing how, enjoying the interest we have, very ordinary, everyday sights can be charged with eroticism.

Yesterday, I was driving a friend's car around ("car-sitting" as it were, to keep his battery charged), and was just circling near his home. I suddenly noticed one of his neighbors, a man of, oh, maybe 30 or 35, with short hair, already starting to bald a bit. He was attending to a motorcycle parked in his driveway, and seemed to be attempting to boost the motor with booster cables attached to the battery of a parked SUV nearby.

He was wearing only very loose, soft, grey pants, either sweatpants or pyjama bottoms perhaps--some sort of casual wear--but no shirt. He had a pleasing, somewhat muscular form, and his back would have attracted my eye anyway, but then, as I passed, I suddenly noticed that he appeared to have nothing on his feet at all--he was working barefoot.

I wasn't completely sure, because the pants were long enough to make it a bit difficult to see his feet, and since I was in the car, it was a bit tricky to observe without being too obvious about it.

I was struck by how, suddenly, this random sighting became charged with even more eroticism for me: I actually slowed down, and stopped a bit up a road, so that I could view him for a while in my rear-view mirror, of course, unnoticed by him, since he was occupied with what he was doing, and undoubtedly in no mood for sex or fetishistic admiration!

I considered possibly stopping to inquire, in a casual friendly manner, if I might be of assistance, but decided that was probably indulging my obsession a bit too much; and so I contented myself with just observing for a few moments, and then going about my own business.

And yet, I find myself returning, in my mind, to the pleasing image of the handsome male form, and thinking of how his soles might be a bit grimy from padding around on the asphalt of his driveway.

The funniest part of all this is that I didn't even really get a look at his face, to see if he were handsome or plain or possibly even disfigured and ugly.

I suppose all of us come across such sights: I have a feeling that this one will stay with me for some time.

Funny, I just saw a guy last week, probably college-age, sitting outside eating lunch at an outdoor table, wearing flip-flops, and his toenails were painted-some metallic color, like gold or bronze. Not really a turn-on for me, but it made me curious and got me thinking. I wanted to get a better look, but too difficult without being obvious. His feet looked OK, kind of soft & doughy--not a whole lot of sun here yet. It is kind of hot that he would pay such attention to his feet & want to show them off. Same when I see a guy with a toe ring.