Thread: Old Clips from TV

Default Old Clips from TV

I know there's a great thread on here talking about old clips from TV before VCRs and most of them have been found which is awesome.

Some of my faves that I can recall really liking back in the day are

Ricky Shroeder soles on Silver Spoons
    That guy from Simon and Simon soles
    Tom Selleck soles
    Burt Reynolds soles on the film Best Friends I think was called with Goldie hawn
    That redhead guy soles on Little House on The Prairie
    John Erik Hexum soles-yum

But two that I am seeking that may be hard to come by )but you all have been very impressive with attaining) are:

1. There was a show called FAMILY and I came across one time some cute guy I think in a gym locker room but the pan of the camera started from his soles facing the camera and panning out from, which is the best! Have only seen it once but totally recall loving it

2. The other is from that show called PARKER LEWIS CAN"T LOSE, there was a great sole shot of him one time and he he was totally moving his toes..

Anyone?

Exclamation more infos

I keep my fingers crossed that somebody knows exact seasons and episodes numbers of Family and PLCL.
    With these infos the caps would appear for sure on this board!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pigboy73 View Post
    I know there's a great thread on here talking about old clips from TV before VCRs and most of them have been found which is awesome.

Some of my faves that I can recall really liking back in the day are

Ricky Shroeder soles on Silver Spoons
    That guy from Simon and Simon soles
    Tom Selleck soles
    Burt Reynolds soles on the film Best Friends I think was called with Goldie hawn
    That redhead guy soles on Little House on The Prairie
    John Erik Hexum soles-yum

But two that I am seeking that may be hard to come by )but you all have been very impressive with attaining) are:

1. There was a show called FAMILY and I came across one time some cute guy I think in a gym locker room but the pan of the camera started from his soles facing the camera and panning out from, which is the best! Have only seen it once but totally recall loving it

2. The other is from that show called PARKER LEWIS CAN"T LOSE, there was a great sole shot of him one time and he he was totally moving his toes..

Anyone?
    do you happen to know the episode name/number of Silver Spoons where Ricky Schroder is wearing a red bathrobe with his feet up on a table? thanks!

4. Default Ricky schroeder silver spoons episode

IT'S CALLED hey mrs robinson AND IT IS available on Square PEGS the complete series. The scene with him in the red bathrobe and he props his feet up on the coffee table and wiggles and flexes his toes. I used to jerk off to that too as a teen.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by toeman2035 View Post
    IT'S CALLED hey mrs robinson AND IT IS available on Square PEGS the complete series. The scene with him in the red bathrobe and he props his feet up on the coffee table and wiggles and flexes his toes. I used to jerk off to that too as a teen.
    Thanks so much! He is such a hottie! I wish I was around back in the 80s to have been able to lust after teen idol like Rick lol The "heartthrobs" of my generation are not really heartthrobs to be honest LOL

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by toeman2035 View Post
    You can watch it here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLbw...e_gdata_player

Wow that's hot, love how he wiggles his toes too!