Thread: true story

Default true story

i put a postcard in the newsagent shop window, on the notice board
    FREE FOOT MASSAGE FOR MEN
    and i had my first call today, a straight guy who worked for the council taking graffiti off walls, stocky and masculine, actually he looked a bit like the actor mark addy from flintsones 2, only younger, he lay back and relaxed and closed his eyes and i massaged his feet in blue socks for about 15 minutes, then i took them off and massaged his barefeet, he opened his eyes and said should he wash them? and i said , no i will do that for you boss, and carried on massaging, moving my face closer so i was breathing on them, then brushing them with my lips, then kissing and licking them...
    this went on about half an hour

then, i asked him if he wanted a blow job, and he said, no!
    and a bit later he said give me a handjob, so i did, and after he came he said " i cant beleive i got a hard on from a man, i never had a man touch me before

and he asked if i was normally home saturdays so he could come and get his feet licked again. so thats my true story of the day
    anyone visiting london and wanting a fit friendly bloke at their feet e mail me peter.cleary3@ntlworld.com
    or any foot bottoms wanting to meet up and swap stories

Well, Peter, there is no more pernicious Modernist myth going than the myth that is perpetuated that alleges that males can only have and enjoy "real sex" and accompanying emotional attachment with a female. On the contrary, as I discovered more or less by chance a long time ago, all human males have a real potential to have pleasurable and exciting sex with another male as well as to engage in a real, lasting, and satisfying love affair with another male. The Ancients of course knew and understood this reality, but in more recent centuries this reality has been buried by Modernist moralists and ideologues (primarily in an unending effort and desire to control human males and manipulate and exploit them). Your experience, in my own view, simply illustrates this long-buried reality. Good for you!

3. Default

thanks for sharing your experience Peter! it was a real turn on. keep us updated