Thread: Fraternity Vid Quality

1. Default Fraternity Vid Quality

Greetings guys. Hoping that those of you who have been purchasing Foot Fraternity vids can tell me what titles, models and such are the best quality. I'm thinking that newer ones would offer better quality video. I've bought a few, but quality is spotty. Seems like most of what I have has been dubbed from vhs.

Doug is great to deal with, but minimal on communication. I'm surprised at how little is discussed here about the Fraternity. I also am surprised that Doug doesn't seem to promote much here. He has so much product for sale. Amazing.

Any thoughts? Send me a PM if you would like to be candid. Thanks. luc

Default frat vids

aaaah, the foot frat, one of my favourite sites. dug is indeed a nice chap. a lot of people criticise this site for different reasons.
    1/ because of the homophobic language used in some of the films. its just fantasy domination though, in my opinion, the interview clips with some of the models such as jack make it clear that they are reading from a script and its not there personal belief.
    2/ the quality of some of the older clips. well its true some of the older clips arent as clear as we are now used to, this is because it was a home grown site, not using sophisticated film techniques. actually i prefer the older clips even they are poorer quality, because the men in them, such as rodd, brent , kyle, look like the handsome men i wanted in the 1970s and 80s. the newer clips have more model looking guys but less like the men you see in the street. but thats just my taste.
    ive seen dug get a lot of bad press on the net, as alan pratt who footfriends in nyc used to, and really, even if you dont like their work, these chaps were pioneers in starting a fetish community before we had the internet
    anyone visiting london and wanting a fit friendly bloke at their feet e mail me peter.cleary3@ntlworld.com
    or any foot bottoms wanting to meet up and swap stories

3. Default thanks!

Thanks for your kind reply and great insights, Peter! You are an expert!