Honesty and Truth is key to a successful BDSM relationship. Y/your word is supposed to be a bond that goes farther than the eye can see. T/those that cannot give thier word and adhere to it need not contact Me at all. I am not looking for online slaves as that form of the lifestyle is boring and without real merit to ME. If you do not agree with ME your opinions are welcomed as long as you have the realization that MY opinion will be returned and everything I say may not be pleasing to Y/you. If you are a slave then make it known as well as if you are a submissive. For those of you that dont understand the difference the lines are simple. Slaves give up the right of choice and is subject to the preferences of the Dominant without care of your own satisfaction.

I AM STRICT BUT I AM FAIR..I WANT YOU AT YOUR KNEES UNDER MY FEET WORSHIPPING MY SIZE 11'S ..IF YOU ARE NOT LOOKING TO SUBMIT FULLY GET OFF MY PROFILE...TO HAVE YOUR LIFE AT MY CONTROL IS THE ULTIMATE FULFILLMENT..I SEEK THOSE WILLING TO BE CONTROLLED Y..NOT JUST YOU IN VIA SOME WEBSITE BUT AS A WHOLE SUPPLY CONTACT INFO UPON SENDING A MESSAGE

I am a fan of the following fetishes and just because they are on the list does not mean that I will allow you to know what they mean to ME. As A slave you are subject to what I want.

Foot/Body Worship
Humiliation
Bondage
Whipping/Flogging
WaterSports