Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Savior on your sofa"

Default "Savior on your sofa"

Here's a funny video that shows off a great pair of feet. Unfortunately, the action happens toward the end. It's also terribly irreverent toward Xianity. You have been warned.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Mga-QfK3hkg
    Last edited by Freyr; 12-19-2011 at 10:13 PM. Reason: changed coding to allow HTML
    "I'll lose my beard when they shave it from my cold, dead face!"

The Razors Anonymous Handbook

vegasguy Guest

What is Xianity?

Default well

Quote Originally Posted by vegasguy View Post
    What is Xianity?
    I'm sure xianity is meant to be christianity. "The X makes it sound cooler."
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Footlover28; 12-20-2011 at 05:55 AM.

Default more Travis

more "Savior's" feet
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Savior on your sofa

Not exactly amusing to me at all or funny but we all have our ways of thinking of what Christ is, this guy who played him really must be stupid and a dumb ass to me lol...

Quote Originally Posted by eep5000 View Post
    Not exactly amusing to me at all or funny but we all have our ways of thinking of what Christ is, this guy who played him really must be stupid and a dumb ass to me lol...
    Whatever. On this board it's about the feet and this guy's feet are hot. No wonder Catholics have a thing about washing Christ's feet. I'd wash them with my tongue if they looked this good.

I don't know who
    travis is, but I know he has really beautiful feet! Thanks for posting those shots. Sometime I would love to see a pic of him without the Jesus look, but nothing can take away from the sexxiness of those feet.

Jesus the ultimate couch potato? That's not exactly how I visualize him, but as the holiday season advances new concepts must be explored. The videoclip proves one thing beyond doubt: Travis Richey has heavenly feet and I'm sure they smell like angel farts. Many thanks to Footlover28 for his ability once again "'to capture the rapture."'

Now, if you want to see a Jesus impersonation that will really upset you, just catch Jason Sudeikis in last Saturday's SNL. Jason, one of my favorite comedicans, shows up as Jesus in a lockerroom sketch and commits a sacrilege: he wears sandals with white socks. WITh WHITE SOCKS! Oh, the humanity! Has he no decency?

Default savior on your sofa

OK yes its true the feet are hot, yes, but its got nothing to do with Catholics or Christians, I just don't find anything like this amusing it seems like the Church of synagogue or any other religion seems to be attacked by crazy atheist that don't believe in God make fun of us of what we are, please post feet and videos and pictures, they're hot but quit making fun of religion thank you very much...

Default pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by ftlaudft View Post
    Many thanks to Footlover28 for his ability once again "'to capture the rapture."'
    Thank you very much, laudie! It's always a pleasure to be the delivery guy