Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Foot Massage Scenes From Movies and Tv Series

1. Default

Thanks SnowFanatic. I updated. =)

Default Hell yeah!

I cannot believe that I have forgotten this episode of Friends: http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/sho...postcount=2293
    Last edited by Footlover28; 06-30-2012 at 07:00 PM.

3. Thumbs up Bravo!

Man, talk about research!

JOHN STAMOS AND THAT MUSCULAR GUY GETTING HIS FEET MASSGAGED ON NOAH ARC i LIKE THE BEST ... i ALSO WOULD NOT BE MASSAGING THEIR FEET WITH MY HANDS ... i WOULD BE MASSAGING THEIR FEET WITH MY MOUTH ... I KNOW THAT i WOULD JUST LOVE THE TASTE !!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinWalker View Post
    Thanks Footlover28 and SnowFanatic, I have added the titles the list. And i have added one title, too. It's from Rock Haven.

Attachment 61771Attachment 61772Attachment 61773Attachment 61774Attachment 61775
    So these 5 pictures with black socks are from Rock Haven or Grounded for Life?

Brad Garrett gets a foot massage in 'Til Death 2x05: http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/sho...postcount=2601

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    So these 5 pictures with black socks are from Rock Haven or Grounded for Life?
    Sorry for the late reply, but I just saw your message. This pictures from Rock Haven.

I have added the all titles the list, thanks! And i have added 4 title more.

Grounded for Life (5x07)

bscap0009.jpg

Modern Family (2x22)

bscap0003.jpg

Breaking Bad (3x09)

bscap0001.jpgbscap0002.jpg

The Lather Effect

bscap0000.jpg

8. Default

Great stuff. Thanks KW.

Btw, you should move "Olvidarte jamas" to the telenovela-list, cause it's a telenovela.

And that section could be updated. "Avenida Brasil" was full of foot-scenes, I can't even remember all the episodes anymore.

Let me see; Murilo Benicio had his feet massaged in at least 6 different scenes (we already know about 3 episodes, but I can't remember about the other ones ), Marcelo Novaes - it was 3 different scenes, episodes 12 and 143, I can't remember the third episode. Juliano Cazarre also had his feet massaged - episode 146.

Then we had Rene Strickler - El Privilegio de Amar, episode 78.

Jaime Camil - Por Ella Soy Eva - episode 66.

Cheias de charme - Rodrigo Pandolfo (I don't know which episode but one of the early ones, surely before ep.30)

Edson Celulari - Guerra dos sexos - episode 9

That's pretty much it regarding telenovelas.

For TV Shows we also have Zachary Knighton on Happy Endings - I think it's season 3, episode 3

9. Default

I updated Thank you

10. Default

More from telenovela-land:

A Favorita (brazilian telenovela from 200 - Thiago Rodrigues has his feet massaged (episode 30) and there's another foot massage scene with Jose Mayer (episode 4.

Thiago Rodrigues also has his feet massaged in another telenovela - Tempos Modernos from 2010. Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere anymore cause it wasn't exactly popular. All of the episodes used to be on You Tube, but deleted in the meantime. I don't know why I didn't make screencaps when I was alerted at the time. In any case, it has to be somewhere between episodes 95 and 104.

There's also this mexican telenovela Una Familia con Suerte with many foot-massage scenes. I haven't watched it so I don't know which episodes exactly but I know from the recaps that were many. It was mostly Arath de la Torre who had his feet massaged all the time, but there was another scene with Sergio Sendel (the woman also sniffs his shoe and his black socked foot) and possibly Pedro Moreno.