Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Massage Scenes From Movies and Tv Series

1. Default

... and i have added another one title the list from House.

2. Default Patrick John Flueger

In an episode of Scoundrels, Patrick John Flueger gets his bare feet massaged by an actress playing his girlfriend on the show. I'm not sure what her name was. I'm also not sure what episode it was. I don't remember that scene on the show... which is weird seeing as I used to watch that show, and Patrick Flueger is one in my top two hottest guys list haha But yeah, I found out when someone posted screencaps of it here.

3. Default

Thanks boyfeet69, i have added the list!

4. Default

I have added one title the list from Modern Family.

5. Default

Here's a list of various (mostly latin-american) soap operas/telenovelas with foot massage scenes:

Por amor - Fabio Assuncao (episode 24)
    Caminho das Indias - Danton Mello (it could be episode 5)
    Passione - Bruno Gagliasso - quick foot rub (episode 87)
    Mulheres Apaixonadas - Rodrigo Santoro (quite a long foot massage but I can't remember which episode. Should be between 90 and 120)
    Tres Irmas - Dudu Azevedo (unknown episode)
    Caras e Bocas - Otaviano Costa (can't remember which episode, I believe it was near the end, I know fructis had this on his you tube channel and I posted the video or the caps here long time ago)
    Belissima - Caua Reymond (penultimate episode)
    Caminho das Indias - Alexandre Borges (quick foot rub and foot kiss - episode 86)
    Tititi - the same actor, Alexandre Borges gets his feet massaged twice here, but I also can't remember the exact episodes
    Insensato Coracao - Eriberto Leao has his feet rubbed by a therapist (unknown episode but the video can be found on you tube)
    Acorralada - Juan Vidal (once again - unknown episode, but it's a pretty good scene, I'm gonna have to find it)
    Gata Salvaje - Mario Cimarro (somewhere between episodes 15 and 25 if I remember correctly)
    La Mentira - Guy Ecker has his socked feet rubbed in 2 or 3 different scenes (all of them between eps. 30 and 35)
    La Tormenta - Christian Meier (episode 4, awful camera angle, hard to see much)
    Amar Otra Vez - Rafael Amaya has his feet massaged by a physio-therapist (episode 96 if I remember correctly)

There you go...
    Last edited by SnowFanatic; 01-06-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Default Steve Rhoades

Finally, I can add another title to your marvellous list: Steve Rhoades gets his left
    foot massaged by Amanda Bearse in Married With Children, season 2, episode 19.

http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/sho...postcount=1398

http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/sho...postcount=1399
    Last edited by Footlover28; 01-06-2012 at 03:49 PM.

7. Default

Oh yeah, I remember that one. Married with children was awesome hahaha. The actor's name is David Garrison. Steve's the character he was playing.

Great caps. Thanks footlover.

I remembered another scene with Chris Carmack, playing a pop star in the movie Lovewrecked. There's a very, very quick part where he gets his dark socked foot rubbed by another man.

Default Oops!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFanatic View Post
    Oh yeah, I remember that one. Married with children was awesome hahaha. The actor's name is David Garrison. Steve's the character he was playing.

Great caps. Thanks footlover.

I remembered another scene with Chris Carmack, playing a pop star in the movie Lovewrecked. There's a very, very quick part where he gets his dark socked foot rubbed by another man.
    You're very welcome. And sorry for having mixed it up with his name.

9. Default

Don't worry about it. I wish they'd done a similar scene with Ted McGinley though.

10. Default

Thank you both! I have added all titles the list!

And i have added three different movie title the list, too.

First is Beau Bridges from The Man with Three Wives, second is Paul Hogan from Lightning Jack and the last one is Eddie McClintock from Moving August.