Thread: Not quite the mile high club...

1. Default Not quite the mile high club...

So I board my flight home today and get seated in the window seat of the exit row, where there’s lots of extra leg room. Right before the flight takes off, the last passenger enters and takes the aisle seat. My travel neighbor was a 6-foot-something, somewhat preppy looking college student with phenomenal blue eyes and a vintage rolex draped on his wrist. He appeared to be returning home from a backpacking trip. After he sits down, he kicks off his loafers, and in an unintentional teasing gesture, nudges them over into the floor space of the vacant middle seat (in my head, I imagine him saying “go ahead boy, you can play with them!”). I followed his lead and kicked mine off, leaving them directly next to his. He then stretches out his legs and places his big feet in my field of vision – immediately dissuading me of any notion of getting work done for the next 7 hours! Draped in brown dress socks, his feet were long with nice arches, about average in width, and a fairly round toe profile.
    My mind started racing…there was no way I would be bold enough to even graze his foot, but the shoes were an open target for some play. As the meal service began, I casually lowered the trays of both my seat and the middle seat, and my neighbor followed suit – effectively shielding the floor from clear sight. With a blanket over my lap, I stretched my leg over to the middle seat where I struggled to reach his shoe (damn my short legs and the extra leg room!). I loosened my seat belt, sat forward and finally clutched the heel of his left shoe with the big toe of my right foot and slowly dragged it closer to me. After chasing down my “prize,” I put my left foot inside and started sliding it backwards and forwards and side to side, wondering what size shoe he wore, guessing it was an 11 or 12.
    But then I got nervous. Can he see what’s going on over the tray? Can he see what’s going on in my pants? As best as I could tell, he was too fully engrossed in a TV show to notice the entertainment that was taking place on the floor. My heart racing, I slowly slide the shoe back to its spot as our meals arrive.

To be continued...

2. Default

The flight attendants came through the cabin again to take away the meal trays. My neighbor kept a drink on the middle tray table, thus providing me a useful shield for some further exploration. I shut my window shade as the cabin lights were dimmed and hoped for the desired effect. And within a few minutes, the gentle giant grabbed his pillow and settled in for what turned out to be a couple hours of sleep. I slowly reached my foot over, and one by one, brought his shoes over to my floor space, where I could explore them more fully. I slid both feet into his shoes and the blood rushed to my crotch like water at a broken dam. I took off both my socks and tucked them back into the cavernous loafers. I slid around on the smooth leather like a little kid on a waterslide. I pushed my feet forward and felt the imprint of his toes on the insole, all while looking over at my young companion.

With a blanket draped over my own tray table, I reached down and picked up one of the shoes, running my palms all over the inside and outside. I looked inside the shoe and spotted the size – 11.5D (I guess I’ve got pretty good instincts about this!) With the shoe in my lap, I pressed it hard against my crotch and thought I would burst right there and then. With my cold bare foot craving some shelter, I leaned way down to put the gunboat back on the ground. To the casual observer, I was searching for something under the seat, but in fact I was placing the shoe over my face and inhaling deeply. The shoes were lightly musky – as I had hoped, no strong foot stink but just enough leathery fragrance to give me a further rush. With flight attendants and bladder-heavy passengers roaming the aisles, I continued to enjoy my neighbor’s shoes...

More to follow...up next: some unintended footsie...