Thread: Foot Party in Asheville, NC

1. Wink Foot Party in Asheville, NC

There is a foot party being hosted at the Indigo Hotel in Asheville, nc this Monday night at 7pm. Was told to be in the lobby between 6 to 7.

I'm looking forward to going and having fun!

For more information and to officially sign up go here...

http://www.footguys.net/events/profile/62
    Last edited by wncMTNfoot; 12-09-2011 at 11:48 AM.

Default Asneville NC

I want pictures!

3. Unhappy

Well how sad the party didn't go it seems. I jumped through all the hoops to be there myself. I kept in text contact with footman up until party time. He said only two of us had confirmed with him, but he was on his way in town anyway. Then when I text him at party time I got, "Who is this?" After I confirmed it was me I got no further response anymore. So I guess I got blown off. I would have appreciated a cancellation notice at the least.
    It would be crazy for someone that lives out of town to take a chance on flying in to a city to a party like this when they have absolutely no guarantee that it is going to even take place. Lucky for me that I only live a few miles from town. It sucks that these have to be a total failure. And even if three of us had of gotten together, I'm not a creep if someone is not into me. I would have enjoyed just meeting up with a couple of foot guys just to hang out for the evening.
    Oh well... atleast I got more of my Christmas shopping done tonight, and since I was dressed for a party, I looked DAMN SHARP while I was doing it too!
    Last edited by wncMTNfoot; 12-12-2011 at 09:56 PM.

Wow...sorry it didn't pan out Rodney, but that seems to be the case with so many guys out there who talk lots of talk and never come through.. There are so many flakes out there who chicken out at the last minute, or worse the ones who never had any intention of following through to begin with. Then add to that rude behavior on top of it all.

What those guys "get" out of it I'll never know. I've just always been happy I'm not one of them....and you're right, it would have been awful for someone who would have traveled a very far way to be there.

I would have liked going shopping with you. Then go for a couple drinks and have some fun later....

Thats a real shame. Here I'm one who is always hoping to find someone to physically share our foot fetish with each other, wanting the real thing and here is an opportunity, unfortunately not in my neck of the woods and nobody wants to jump on the chance to have some real foot fun. Isn't that one of the main reasons why we are here? To seek others to physically live out our foot fetish and foot fantasies with? Just my own opinion. How I wish I had that opportunity in my area. I would be too afraid to travel out of town for a party for fear it might be a failure or never take place. Sorry about what happened. Thats bull.

6. Default sorry to hear that as well!

and to whoever was the host ( who bailed), you missed out 'cause Rodney has some seriously hot feet!

I have never quite understood the lack of follow through on foot parties/ groups. i am lucky enough to have gone to the foot parties in NYC years ago when they were at the Lure, and they were FUN! i also hosted a few parties in DC in a hotel room years ago.....on a few occasions we had between 10 and 20 guys, and we had fun! i have never been to any of these events where participating was mandatory.....nobody makes you do anything you don't want to......so why not try it sometime?

any guys up for a return of small dc foot parties? if so, feel free to e-mail me.....

a

I'm in East Tennessee and would definitely be willing to travel to Asheville if this thing does come up again.