Thread: Perfect Weekend!

Default Perfect Weekend!

Hooked up this weekend with a guy I met through mutual friends about a year ago. The chemistry was always there, but because of different work hours and his frequent business trips, we never got a chance to get together. Out of the blue he rang yesterday, and I spent last night and today at his place. He is a beautiful person inside and out (to me at least). The sex was wonderful. Watched a couple of movies, had a lot of laughs, talked a lot, so it wasn't just physical. But happily, he also has very wide, meaty size 12's. A bit rough and very manly. Needless to say we had a lot of fun. He really is the bomb (and he thinks I am as well); the results were explosive. I am a very happy man today! If anyone wants me to stop talking I will. Just had to share this.

Bobo.

Default Perfect Weekend

Well, good for you, Bobo! I think that's great. Hope you two continue to hit it off and keep us filled in on the details.

Thumbs up

Thats great! Isnt it exciting!? It reminds me of when my partner and I met 25 years ago. I met him through my younger brothers girlfriend. He was a family friend of hers. She spoke highly of him so the first time I met him I had butterflys in my stomach. It was an arranged meeting. We hit it off and it went from there. Then we introduced my older brother to his sister and they ended up getting married and had a child. My partner and I are both uncles to the same nephew. Kind of an unusual situation but we're family. Thats not the end of it. Then my younger brothers girlfriends two sisters married my partners two brothers. I guess my partner and I must have gotten a ball rolling once him and I met.LOL So his brothers children also calls me "uncle" even though he is their rightful uncle. Its interesting how our families became so intertwined. Love can sometimes bring about some unusual situations. So what happened to my younger brother and his girlfriend? They broke up back then in the middle of it all but they did have a child out of wedlock so I have a rightful nephew intertwined within that family. Good God, talk about keeping it in the family! Anyway, good luck to you!

Default Any pics of those meaty, wide size 12s?

I am glad you had a great weekend -- for me, it was all work flying to and from Phoenix, San Francisco (home) and off to Maui (Hawaii) . Couple of days off now. Do you happen to have pics of your man's feet? They sound HOT -- would sure love it if you could share!
    For the Love of Feet

Default Well...

Where can I say guys? OK, the feet obviously. He works as a courier/trucker (I know...), and has thick, wide 12's. The taste and the smell were like poppers. I know a lot of you guys reading this will be laughing, but; hey we all need what we need. Dave, I know that we could hook up for a very hot threesome and he would LOVE us both in a threesome and I can only imagine how hot the three of us would have with our ripe feet. Culfuxio, what can I say? I'm about to shoot just thinking of you and your feet! I have seen some pics of yours, grrrrr! OH MAN! I do travel, guys!!! My sweaty 11's are yours for the taking! You guys rock!

Bobo.

Default Ha!

"What can I say!" Apparently with the time change and no coffee, I can't type.

Default Bobo -- THANK U again !

Hey Bobo -- I travel a lot too, flying mostly -- for work and pleasure. That narration made my hard -- just thinking about what your man's feet must've smelled like, hot big wide Manly feet, fresh off of working as a courier (on his feet all day) ! I just drool when I see a manly stud doing hard work, I wanna offer him a passionate foot massage when he gets off work so I can slip off those big boots and knead his feet with his wet, warm sweaty socks still on, then peel off his socks one by one and taking a deep, slow whiff !!! I gotta go -- I am getting hard again !!
    For the Love of Feet